Sixteen ~ Breaking The Curse?

Finishing off the last sentence on the piece of paper I put down the pen and hold the paper up.

The assessment is finally finished! Thank the lord himself!

The windy breeze took over, my hair clip falls out and I sigh and let go of the paper reaching for the clip on to realize the paper is swept away from the wind.

"Oh no!" I cry out and watch the paper dance before it gets caught in a branch.

Placing everything a side and inside my bag I start carefully climbing up the tree. Reaching the top of the tree I reach out and grab the paper.

"Got it!" I cheer happily with a smile laid out across my face which dissipates when I look down.

To begin I have no clue how I am going to make my way back down.

I cling onto the tree as tightly as I can making sure I also have grip of the paper in my hand. Look around people are starting to enter the school building and I already have a feeling I am going to be late for the first lesson.

I hear chuckle and I quickly shot my head down to find Haru look up at me while grinning.

"You alright up there?" He asks.

I feel myself blushing darkly and I look around before looking back down to him "Uh. Not really."

"Come on, jump, I'll catch you! It's not that far down."

 "But Haru you'll turn! What if we get into trouble?" I ask looking around making sure nobody was hearing our conversation.

"I'll make sure I'll get the blame, how does that sound?" He raises an eyebrow at me and I start blushing darkly and hold on tightly.

"Okay, I'll jump, promise you'll catch me?"

"I'll catch you and I promise I'll never let you go." He gives me a smile and I feel my had becoming loose.

Jumping off the tree and I spread my arms out wide and wrap my arms tightly around Haru's neck and I feel his arms around my neck and I feel... So happy that I am finally able to hold Haru.

But soon a cloud of smoke forms and I am hugging a cow instead. I hold of for a few seconds before pulling away from him looking into Haru's eyes.

Turning to Haru's clothes I quickly shove them into my bag.

"Come on Haru, we have to get out of here befor-"

"Sawako-San."

Uh oh.

I turn around to face a teacher and then I glance at Haru who is still in his cow form.

I bet this doesn't look good...

"Why have you...got a cow with you?" He asks.

"Uh, that is a very good question." I say and watch him folding his arms and I let myself quickly gulp. "I..."

"Detention after school!" The teacher demands "Now get this cow out of my sight! I'll write you a late note." He says and scribbles on a piece of blue card before passing it to me and walking away, far away.

Another cloud of white smoke appears and I see Haru is back to normal, I turn away blushing darkly. Getting his clothes out of my bag I chuck them behind me.

"G-Get changed!" 

I know he is smiling right behind, I can hear him moving around and he says "You can look now."