Nine ~ The Sohma's Secret PART2

We all sit down in the living room of Yuki's, Kyo's, Tohru's and Shigure's home. Shin is playing with Momiji outside.

Right now, I have to admit, I am really confused.

Taking a deep breath I look at them all "So...you turn into animals"

"We turn into the zodiac" Kyo says resting his head against Tohru's.

"So...you are cursed" I say again.

"Yes thats correct, but we are just the rat, cat, dog, bunny and cow or ox if you prefer. We have the snake which is my brother Ayame. A seahorse called Hatori but the sin of the zodiac is a dragon. Kagura is a pig, Hiro the goat, Kisa the tiger, Ritsu the monkey and finally Akito the Jade emperor or 'the god'"

"The Jade Emperor" I repeat. I think I have heard if that somewhere before from I book I read.

Something comes to my mind quickly "What about the zodiac horse?"

Haru looks down sadly.

"Akito pushed her out of the window when he found out Haru and Rin were dating" Yuki tells me "She died after the fall"

A horrid pain fills my heart for some reason and loads of questions filled my mind.

So Rin was with Haru?

How long were they dating for?

Does Haru still love her?

How long has she been dead for?

A loud voice snaps me from my thoughts "I'm home~ Oh Sawako it's nice to see you again!"

Shigure stands there giving me a smile before realising everyone is really serious "What's happened?"

"Sawako knows our secret" Kyo says bluntly.

"Oh" Shigure says and the laughs "Haha never mind then..." Shigure walks signing "I like high school girls~"

"He really doesn't care does he" Tohru says sighing

"I think I have memorised everyone" I say thinking about "So Akito is the god and so... Th Sohma family is cursed"

"Kyo has an even worse curse..." Tohru says. "But let's not talk about that for now"

"Ah okay" I say nodding once.

"Onee-San!" Shin yells rushing inside after dinner since he ate outside with Momiji "I want to go home"

"Ah okay" I say.

"Haru!" Shin rushes over to Haru "Take me home on a piggyback"

"Shin don't force people" I say standing up taking my bowl out.

"Ah! Sorry" Shin says.

"It's okay I'll give you a piggyback home" Haru says ruffling Shin's hair.

"Put me on your shoulders instead!" Shin cheers.

Shin sits on Haru's shoulder as we walk home. I keep to myself as Shin talks to Haru.

The questions keep filling in my head, the more the fill the more pain fills my heart.

We reach our house and stand at the door. Opening the door Shin bows and thanks Haru for letting him go on his shoulders. Haru tells him it's alright and he should get inside and prepare for bed for me. Shin agrees and rushes inside.

Looking up to Haru I start speaking again "Sorry about today"

"It's fine" Haru says.

"I believe the curse because I saw it with my eyes but... It seems unreal" I say

"I know it maybe hard but...please keep it a secret" Haru says placing a hand on my head "If Akito knows he'll probably delete you memories"

"I will keep a secret" I say nodding once

"Thank you" he runs a hand through my brown hair before living me on my own.

I watch him walk away.

"Oh Sawako!" He turns back to me and says "Sorry you had to see that" He points to his crouch.

I blush darkly "I-It is not your fault!"

He gives me a small smile.

~%~%~

A/N: NEXT CHAPTER PREVIEW!!!

"Ah Onee-San who is that person staring at you over there!"

"It's nice to meet you I'm Akito Sohma"

The Jade Emperor!!!

"Are you okay Sawako?"

"He scares me!"

"I think you better stick with me for now"

All next time on The Sohma's Secret!