Fourteen ~ The Date PART2

"A date?" Otou-San looks up to me wearing trousers and a blue polo shirt "With who?"

"M-My friend, anyway Otou-San! You need to look after Shin and the house tomorrow, don't leave Shin on his own! If you do I will be extremely mad with you Otou-San!" I demand at Otou-San and fold my arms.

"If its what you want" Otou-San says and rubs the back of his neck "What time tomorrow?"

"10 in the morning and I should be home just before 5" I say

"Then that is fine with me, I shall plan a day out with Shin or something" Otou-San says to me going back to read his newspaper "Make sure you are careful"

"Otou-San, I am always careful, I am not an airhead as some people" I say rolling my eyes as I head towards my room to prepare my bag for tomorrow to go to the moutains with Haru, my first proper date!

Looking around the house I make sure everything is tidy, Haru should be here soon. Otou-San has made himself a mug of coffee while reading his book on the sofa, but he has gone to sleep... I think Shin is still asleep as well, so, I'll leave both of them in peace.

Placing the note on the table I leave the house quietly and see Haru looking straight at me with a straight face and then gives me a smile which makes me smile in return.

Walking beside him he looks relaxed unlike how I am feeling, nervousness.

"Let's go, we're getting a taxi some of the way, if that is okay?" Haru ask.

"That is absolutely fine!" I say with a nod and smile and Haru leads me down the road.

Reaching the mountains I stare at it for a moment taking in the scenery making my heart pound. I-It is so high it looks like if I start climbing I will just slide down in a matter of moments.

"There is a cabin not far from where we are standing to the right, we can get some lunch if you want unless you would like to go for a walk first?" Haru asks me.

"H-How about we got for a walk and then we can relax in a cabin for a while afterwards?" I ask tilting my head slightly.

Haru nods before we start walking up the mountian. Wow, how steep.

"Are you okay? Would you like me to slow down?" Haru starts quite far from me.

"Ah! It's fine really I am slow anyway!" I say flapping my hands about before my feet start slowly sliding downwards getting faster by the second. EH?!

"Sawako!" Haru rushes towards me quickly and captures one of my hands pulling me carefulling towards him and his other hand on my back for support. "Are you alright?"

I nod twice "H-Hai! Arigato! (Thank you!)"

"No problem. Just hold onto my hand for now on, no letting go" Haru says to me and points down to our hands which are squeezing tightly.

I blush slightly and now "Hai, l-lets continue the walk!"

Haru gives me a smile which lights me up to walk on forward.

It isn't long until we start reaching some snow which doesn't surprise me. We are just over half way up the mountain and I do not plan to look down unless we have too.

"We can stop here for a drink here and then we can catch a ride down to the cabin on the ski lift" Haru says pointing to our right where a ski lift is going around in circles.

How come I have never noticed that before?!

Sitting down next to Haru we have a quick drink before looking around the scenery.

"It's so beautiful" I exhale.

"It's better at sunset, I would show you but it's quite late and we need to get you home by 5, we have been walking for an 1 hour and a half, it takes half an hour to take the ski lift, so that is two hours and so then we have 3 hours to spare" Haru says counting with his fingers.

"I would love to see it some time" I say smiling.

"I would love to bring you here again" Haru says not looking at me.

At the corner of my eye I see someone behind a tree, I ignore it when standing up.

"Lets go and get in the warm, it's getting a little chilly, isn't it?" I ask rubbing my arms slightly.

"Really? Well lets go and get in the warm, you can use my jacket as well" Haru says standing up pulling his jacket off and resting it on my shoulders.

"T-Thank you" I say blushing slightly.

"It's nothing, lets go and get on the ski lift" Haru smiles and I nod.

We jump on to the ski lift and hold on tightly. I hear some rocking which makes me feel uneven.

 "ONEE-SAN!!!" I hear a scream behind me and it is a voice I can recognise.

"SHIN!!!!!!" I scream and turn around to find Shin on the ski lift behind us hanging of "Oh god! Shin!"

How did Shin get here? Did he travel all the way here? Is Otou-San here too?!

"Onee-San!" Shin starts sobbing making my heart shatter into tiny pieces inside my chest.

"I-I'm coming Shin!" I demand turning around when I fill my ski lift turn lighter.

Haru jumps onto Shin's ski lift making it wobble and I have to cover my eyes for a while before I force myself to look again and I see Haru standing on the ski lift with Shin in his arms holding him tightly while Shin cries into his shoulder.

Reaching the bottom I jump off and go to my knees when Shin runs at me hugging me tightly.

"Onee-San! I'm sorry! Onee-San!" Shin cries keeping hold of my tightly.

"Thank the lord you're okay" I say starting to cry myself.

"A-Arigato Haru" I say looking up to Haru holding onto Shin tightly the small tears running down my face.

"It's fine, just glad nothing bad happened" Haru says going to his knees wiping my tears away before giving me and Shin a group hug.

~%~%~

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for the long update, so many stories to write!

Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to Emonass who is my friend on here who has been so suportive and kind!!

No chapter preview in this chapter I'm afraid! I want the next one to be a secret~

Shanzee x