Eight ~ The Sohma's Secret PART1

Walking down the corridor of Kaibara High School I pick up the paste as I hear this person call out to me. This boy from the classroom beside us has been running after me all day.

"Sawako wait!" The boy calls out running after me now.

Picking up the paste even more I start run down the corridors.

"Sawako!" The guy yells.

Jesus how can he run so fast? Not even Otou-San (dad) can run this fast.

Running down the corridor I run down the stairs carefully making sure I don't trip as I go down. The boy continues to yell out for me but I don't plan to stop running away.

Running down another empty long corridor I turn to see Haru at the bottom of the corridor. Looking behind me I see the boy turning the corner.

My body flinches up and I turn my head back and start running.

"Sawako?" Haru stands in front of me.

I stop running "H-Haru..." I look behind me the boy is getting closer.

"Excuse me Haru!" I say and turn back to start running but instead I collide with Haru. Embracing him I hold on tightly as we being to fall down, suddenly smoke goes everywhere.

Turning around I see a bunch of girls pulling the boy who was chasing me a different way, do me and Haru and alone.

Turning back I see Haru's clothes on the floor and nothing else. No body. Looking up I am socked to a see a random cow standing there.

"Uh... H-Haru?" I blink in surprise my jaw hanging open.

What is going on?!

It hurts... I look down to my knee a bruise is starting to form.

Running appears down the corridor behind me. Turning around I see Tohru, Yuki and Kyo.

"H-Haru?!" Tohru looks at the cow and at me and she helps me onto me feet "Are you okay Sawako?"

"I think so, my knee hurts and I'm slightly confuse..." I say looking at the cow before us.

"Sawako has..." Yuki looks at the cow.

"You have got to be joking..." Kyo says sighing.

"What have I done?" I ask.

"You have turned Haru into a cow for christ sake woman!" Kyo demands.

"What?!" I gasp and crouch in front of the cow and bow my head on repeat "Oh lord I'm so sorry, we will find a way to turn you back I promise!"

"It's okay Sawako Haru will turn back soon" Tohru says.

"We will explain it to you after school" Yuki says.

Explain what? Haru has turned into a cow because of me!

Smoke appears again and I turn to see that the cow has turned back ink Haru, not only that... A naked Haru!

I gasp and cover my face with my hands blushing darkly.

"What never seen a guys thing before?" Haru asks.

"What it you!" Kyo yells and I know he has hit Haru across the head.

"We will continue the fight later" Haru says to Kyo.

"Here's your clothes" Yuki says.

I continue to blush darkly. What is this all about?!

"You can both look now" Haru says.

I remove my hands and look up from my crouch and look At Haru.

He looks at me his hands buried into his pockets "Hey"

~%~%~

A/N: NEXT CHAPTER PREVIEW!!

'So... The Sohma family is cursed'

'we all turn into the zodiac'

' I like high school girls~'

'Akito is the god?'

'Kyo has a even worse curse...'

'I'm sorry you had to see that Sawako'

All next time on The Sohma's Secret!