Thirteen ~ The Date PART1

"What do you mean 2 years?!" I yell at Otou-San.

"Please be quiet, we wouldn't want to wake up Shin" Otou-San says reaching his hands out towards me trying to calm me down any way possible.

How can I be calm?! It's bad enough that Shin and I don't get to see Otou-San for months or maybe almost a whole year, but 2 years is to much!

"Please listen to me"

"No. No you listen Otou-San!" I demand "Do you expect me to look after Shin 24/7 and to look after myself, go to school, do homework, study and fit in house work! Otou-San I need you to be here for once, Shin and I also miss you"

"I'm sorry..." He says "But I really to need to go on this trip though, they are raising 3 times higher"

"You care about the money, is that it Otou-San?!"

"No! I need the money for birthdays, christmas, the rent, the bills, to keep you guys alive. I also want to move your Okka-San's (mum) grave down here..."

I sit down once again and hold my.head in my hands, to think we can move Okaa-San down here calms my heart but not able to see Otou-San for 2 years...

"Why don't you go to bed and rest? You have school in the morning, we'll talk about this again some other time" Otou-San says to me

Standing up I nod "Hai"

Walking to my room I shut the door behind me sighing, walking over to my bed I collapse on it and shut.my eyes drifting into a sleep.

"Onee-San"

Opening my eyes I find Shin at my door crying.

Sitting up I rub my eyes "Come here, whats wrong?"

He walks over and clims onto my bed and gets in with me hugging me tight "I had a dream about Okaa-San, it made me sad. Onee-San I really miss Okaa-San!" Shin bursts into tears.

I hug him tightly "Shh it's okay"

"Onee-San I want to stay here with you" He sniffs.

"Okay you can" I say giving him a kiss on the forehead. "Try and get some sleep now"

"Hai (yes)" Shin snuggles himself up into the duvet and against me.

"Have a nice day" I say smiling at Shin waving him off as he runs towards the school building.

"Sayonara! (Goodbye!)" I continue to say

"Jaa ne! (See ya!)" He calls to me before walking off with two boys towards the school building.

Otou-San was fast asleep this morning, he must be tired from his travelling, I'll probably talk to Otou-San after school day. I left him a note this morning saying we will see him later.

Walking towards Kaibara I notice someone familiar with black and white hair, Hatsuharu!

"Haru!" I call out to him waving.

Haru turns around and sees me, he stops and gives me a wave. "Yo"

"Ohayou gozaimasu (good morning)" I say smiling

"Ano ne... (you see...)" Haru starts of a conversation "Do you want to go to the mountains with me?"

"The mountains?"

"Hai" He nods "Tomorrow is inset day so I thought..."

"I would love to!" I say "...but... I might have to bring Shin"

"I don't mind" He shrugs his shoulders

"I'll ask Otou-San" I say

"He is back?" Haru ask

I nod "Yeah, but he is going to go travelling again. Only this time for 2 years"

"Oh?"

"He said his pay is going to be raised much higher but... Me and Shin rarely get to see him, we miss him"

"It's okay Sawako" Haru places his hand on my shoulder giving me a smile, he points his thumb at himself "I'll protect ya"

"Arigato (thank you)" I say blushing slightly as we walk towards the entrance of Kaibara high school.

~%~%~

A/N:

Sorry for the slow chapter! I have loads of stories to update >_<.

This chapters preview is the same as the last chapters preview!

~ skittlesarethebest