Seven ~ Used To It

That night when Haru carried Shin home for me Haru just laid Shin in bed and tucked him in for me and then said goodnight to me and told me he needed to get going. That was about 3 weeks ago now.

It has been 3 weeks since I have been in Kaibara High School and I'm pretty much used to it. I am used to Kyo and Yuki fighting all the time and even sometimes Kyo and Haru have a fight but Yuki always makes me and Tohru leave for various of reasons.

I have also met Tohru's friends Hana and Uotani who are very kind to me and we love to all have lunch together. I like to visit Shigure sometimes but he is always hyped up when he sees me and starts singing about high school girls...

Haru and Momiji show up from time to time which is nice. Momiji likes to give me loads of lollipops so I can take some for Shin and Shin is really happy when I give some to him.

I am used to all the work I am given, I have caught up with everyone, so everything is great.

These past threw weeks have truly been surprising, I didn't think these weeks would turn out like this.

At least me and Shin are safe at our brand new home, our dad who is a world traveller is in Brazil and shall be back soon until he leaves to go else where.

Shin is having fun in his Elementary school where he loves to get books from the library and play cards with his friends.

I am defiantly used to life around here.

~%~%~

A/N: NEXT CHAPTER PREVIEW!!!

...

"Sawako wait!"

"H-Haru?!"

It hurts...

"W-W-What happened?!"

"Sawako has..."

"You have to be joking..."

All in the next chapter of The Sohma's Secret!