Five ~ Under The Cherry Blossom Tree

After dropping Shin off at his Elementary school I started walking to Kaibara high school again but it seems I'm quite early. Going into the school grounds I walk around for the moment.

The view of the cherry blossom trees and the bushes is amazing, it reminds me of an old park me, dad and Shin used to walk through when the sakura would fall down.

We always used to return home with loads of sakura in our hair and it would take ages to make sure we pulled out every single piece from our hair.

I would always get loads stuck in my curls in my hair, I remember one time when mum came with us before she died she's at me on the sofa and brushed my curls and whenever she found a piece of sakura she would make me blow it out of her palm onto the floor,

At least I get to keep all these precious memories of her, she is out of my reach in reality but in my heart she is always there for me.

Looking around I find someone sitting down leaning against the cherry blossom tree quietly.

Without making a ruckus I see that the person sitting there is Hatsuharu Sohma, Haru! He is early as well. But...he seems slightly troubled. Maybe I shouldn't ask about it.

Walking over I say beside him quietly not saying anything until I pick up the courage to say something polite "Ohayou gazaimasu (good morning)"

"Ohayou gazaimasu (good morning)" He replies to me looking over to me with his straight face "You're early today"

"It's because I rushed out the house today for some reason, I though Shin would be late but he got there just when everyone was entering" I say.

"it won't be long until the doors open" Haru says.

"I look around and see some people walking to the front door.

"I guess your right Haru-San" I say nodding my head turning back to him.

"Sawako" He says my name looking down.

He remembers my name...

"Do you like... Cows?" He asked me at random.

"Cows, you mean the animals which go MOOOO~?" I ask

Haru laughs at my role play as a cow "Yeah"

"Yeah I like cows, If I were an animal, I defiantly be a cow" I nod various of times.

"Why's that?" He asks me.

"Because they get to be in big field so the they can space around, they only need grass and water to live which s easy to find, I like the colour of there skin and they sometimes MOOOO~ and I think they are cute" I say.

He smiles "You like them that much?"

"I think I might have a book someone where about cows but I'm not sure" I shake my head standing up "We should get going"

Hru stands up "Yeah we should"

We walk inside together and towards our classroom, we say our goodbyes as we go separate ways.

Haru is still mysterious as ever and what was with that random question?

I wonder....