Three ~ Kaibara High School PART2

Standing up it was time for lunch. The morning was very busy and tiring but I made it. I have managed to catch up with everyone in the classroom so I'm glad but I haven't really made friends yet. But it's just the first day I shouldn't rush things.

"Ah excuse me your are Sawako correct?"

Turning my head I see a girl with brown hair with blue bows in her hair, she has blue eyes and a kind smile. A boy stood behind her with ginger hair and red eyes. Another boy stood there as well with light grey hair and purple eyes.

"I'm Tohru Honda, nice to meet you" She holds out her hand to me keeping that smile on her face.

Smiling back politely I shake her hand. "Nice to meet you too I'm Sawako"

"It's very nice to meet you I'm Yuki Sohma and this Kyo Sohma" The boy with light grey hair and purple eyes smiles at me.

"Hey! Why can't I introduce myself!" The boy called Kyo yelled at Yuki.

"Because you'll only go and embarrass yourself" Yuki says 

"Would you like to have lunch with us?" Tohru asks still smiling as she changes the conversation.

I smile and nod "I would love to" I stand up.

We walk down the corridor together as Tohru told me everything about the school while that happened Kyo was yelling at Yuki behind us.

" Tohru!" A person called out.

Looking forward I see a boy with blonde hair and brown eyes, he is licking a bright pink lollipop. Beside him was a guy with white hair and black roots with greyish-brown eyes.

"Tohru have you made a new friend?" The blonde hair boy asked.

"This is Sawako, she is new today" Tohru introduces me. "Sawako this is Momiji Sohma and this Hatsuharu-San or you can call him Haru"

"Nice to meet you Sawako!" Momiji smiles brightly.

I bow my head "It's nice to meet you to"

"Momiji and Hatsuharu-San are both part of the Sohma family as well" Tohru tells me.

"I see" I nod my head once.

It must be a really big family...

Looking at Haru I see he is looking at me, that can't be his natural hair colour can it?

"We were just about to eat lunch, what you like to join us?" Tohru asks.

"Lunch with Tohru, how amazing!" Momiji smiles brightly.

We continue walking down the corridor I am now walking beside Haru, I keep my hands clamp tightly together behind my back.

These people to be really kind and friendly, maybe I might be able to stick around with them for a while. Shin should of had his lunch now, I hope he wasn't lonely...

"Are you okay Sawako-San?" Yuki asked me looking down to me.

"I'm fine I'm just thinking about my younger brother" I say.

"You have a younger brother, what's his name?" Tohru asks me.

"Shin" I nod my head once.

"Sawako and Shin. It matches" Haru says.

This is the first time I have heard his voice, he sounds so relaxed and laidback.

"My dad and mum liked the letter 'S' for some reason, I remember my dad telling me" I say.

"Sawako is a beautiful name, Shin is cool" Haru gives me a small smile before pulling a straight face.

Hatsuharu-San sure is mysterious.

I smile brightly "Thank you!"