05.

WARNING: sexual content

Date Night pt 2

"Let's get going. Toby just texted me that they're waiting for us at the restaurant," Jace said and grabbed Madison's hand.

"Wait! I have to get my purse," she said and ran over to her couch to grab her purse. She ran back over to Jace.

"Got everything?" he asked. She checked her purse then nodded. They left her apartment.

*otw to the restaurant*

"Babe, put your hand on my thigh so I can take a picture," Madison said as she turned on her phone's camera.

"You are something else," he said, shaking his head and laughing. He put his hand on her thigh and she took the picture.

"Thanks. I hope you're ready for me to take like a million pictures of you tonight," she said as she checked her makeup in the mirror. He laughed.

"I'm always ready," he said and pulled up to the restaurant.

"I'm gonna call Mere and tell her we're here," she said and called Meredith.

They went inside and were sat in a private area away from the rest of the restaurant. It was set up in a very romantic way.

"Dating a model sure does have its perks, huh?" Madison asked.

"I'll say. Well we should sit down now," Jace said.

"This place is amazing, Mads," Meredith said.

"I come here with the other models and our managers after really big shoots to celebrate," she said.

"Any recommendations?" Toby asked. Madison told them some of the good things on the menu and they ordered. They had a really good time on their date. Madison took pictures of everyone and even got the waiter to take a group picture for them.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Toby. Bye, Mere," Jace said as they left the restaurant.

"Bye, guys," Madison said.

"Have a good night. See you guys later," Toby said. The couples went their ways.

"You coming back to my place?" Madison asked as they walked to Jace's car.

"Yeah. Didn't you want to show me what you got from Victoria's Secret?" Jace asked and swung their hands back and forth.

"I have a lot more to show you than just what I got from Victoria's Secret," she said, looking up at him.

"I can't wait to see," he said as they got into his car.

*back at Madison's house*

Jace and Madison stumbled into her apartment, making out clumsily. They made their way to her bedroom, dropping their things on the floor along the way. Madison pushed Jace against the wall and unbuttoned his shirt then pulled it off, still kissing him passionately.

"Babe, wait," Jace said, breathing heavily. Madison pulled away.

"What's wrong, sweetie? You okay?" she asked, suddenly worried.

"I'm fine, princess, but can we slow down a little? I know you're eager, but we have all night. I don't want this to be a quick fuck. I want to make love to you. Let's enjoy it," he said, his hands on her hips, rubbing small circles with his thumb.

"You're right. We just haven't done this in a while, I was just ready to get it on already," she said, feeling embarrassed. Jace kissed her softly to let her know it's okay.