24.

"You don't have to be sorry. I'm okay with this," he said and walked back over to her.

"Jace are you sure about this?" Emery asked as he walked closer to her. He trapped her against the wall then put his hand on the side of her neck and kissed her. She kissed him back deeply. He reached under her dress with his other hand. She gasped as he rubbed his hand on the outside of the thin material. He pulled away from her and pulled her legs up to wrap them around his waist. He carried her to his couch and laid her down.

"What about Madison?" she asked. He hovered over her and kissed her. He put a finger over her mouth.

"Shh. Don't worry about her," he said. He reached down and pulled her panties to the side. He unbuckled his pants and pulled his dick out.

"Wait! Go get a condom," she said. He went to his room then grabbed one. He went back to Emery and put the condom on. He pulled her up off the couch and put her back against the wall. He pulled her legs up and slid in her. She gasped loudly.

"Wow," she whispered to herself. Jace thrusted into her. She wrapped her arms and legs around him to keep herself up. She started to kiss on his neck.

"No marks, Emery," he said and thrusted into her deeply. She moaned loudly. She laid her head on his shoulder.

"Jace," she whispered. Jace started to slow down his pace. Hearing Emery say his name like that made him think about Madison. He stopped.

"What's wrong?" Emery asked, out of breath.

"I can't do this," he said and set her down.

"I'm sorry," she said and went to get her shoes and underwear.

"It's not your fault. I'm sorry. Can you just leave please? I'll show Toby the footage and let you know what he says. I'm really sorry about all of this," he said.

"Yeah. Me too," she said and left his apartment.

"Fuck," Jace whispered to himself.

the next day

"Toby, I fucked up bad. Is Meredith here? I only want you to know about this," Jace said. He was panicking about the events of the previous day.

"No, she's at her mom's place. What is up with you?"

"You're the only person who knows that Emery was at my place yesterday."

"Okay. Did something happen between you two?"

"Yes. Oh yes! Dude, I fucked her!" Jace said. Toby stood up.

"You fucked her! What is wrong with you?!"

"I don't know. We were just singing and then she kissed me. I turned off the camera and continued it. I kissed her and then I went and got a condom and then I fucked her against my wall. And while it was happening, I really wasn't thinking of Madison. Then she said my name in a little whisper voice and I had to stop. I have no idea how I'm going to tell Madison," Jace said.

"There is no way in hell you are telling Madison that you fucked the new girl in town who admitted that she had a crush on you. Especially not after Madison is her friend now. She already thought Emery was trying to steal you from her and now she's gonna believe that."

"But I initiated the sex! That was on me."

"The question is: did you like it?" Toby asked, looking down at Jace. Jace put his head in his hands.

"I don't know. Not really. I didn't feel anything special. I mean sex is sex. I just wasn't feeling it with her like I do with Madison," he said then stood up and started walking around the room.