20.

Madison sat on Jace's bed in his empty bedroom. His apartment, for the most part, was pretty empty. He has a bed, a couch, and a coffee table. He was sitting on his bedroom floor, organizing a box of shirts and quietly singing to himself. Madison looked up from her phone and started listening to him.

"Are you singing Beg For It?" she asked. He looked over at her, his face heating up from embarrassment.

"Um... yeah," he said.

"Who you gonna make beg for it?" Madison asked in a teasing manner.

"You," he said, organizing his shirts again.

"You want me to beg for it, daddy?" she asked. She set her phone aside. He looked up at her again.

"Don't make me come up there," he said, smirking.

"Come make me beg, daddy," she said.

"You don't know what you're getting yourself in to, babygirl," Jace said and stood up.

"You gonna make me beg for it?"

"You have on a dress, Madison. Don't tempt me, baby."

Madison pulled her dress up to reveal her pink panties. He walked closer to the bed. She pulled it up higher to reveal her belly. He walked closer.

"If you think teasing me is gonna end well for you, you're wrong," Jace warned. In response, she pulled her dress up to reveal her matching bra.

He walked all the way to the bed then pulled her to him by her legs. She sat up in front of him and put her legs on either side of him. He pulled her dress the rest of the way off and she took his shirt off. He put one hand on her neck and the other between her legs then started kissing her neck. As he kissed her neck, he started to run his hand against her thigh, ghosting over her core.

"Jace, please," she moaned softly in his ear. He pulled away from her neck then pushed her softly back onto the bed. He reached down and removed her panties.

He kneeled beside the bed, put one of her legs over his shoulder, and looked up at her. She was looking down at him expectingly. He started to blow cooling breaths over her exposed heat. She let out a frustrated sigh.

"Jace, stop playing around," she said. He placed a kiss on the inside of each of her thighs. He kept going up until he reached her pussy. She stared down at him impatiently.

"Jace," Madison whined.

"Yes, princess?" he asked.

"How long are you gonna make me wait?" she asked. He put his head down and licked her pussy up and down one time then looked up at her.

"Baby, please," she said and pushed his head down. He chuckled then kissed the inside of her thigh. He stood up and walked back to his box of shirts.

"So you got me begging then you leave me? I'll remember that the next time you're hard and want head from me," she said, then put her dress back on and turned her back towards him. Jace sat there for a few minutes then got on the bed beside her.

"You mad at me, baby? he asked. She nodded. He cuddled up next to her and reached in front of her to take her phone.

"Jace stop being annoying. Give me my phone," she said. Jace ignored her requests.

"You still want head?" he whispered in her ear.

"Nope," she said. He reached down and cupped her center his hand. She gasped loudly.

"You sure you don't want head?" he asked again. She nodded a 'yes.' Jace started kissing her neck and rubbing her clit at the same time. Madison started to breathe harder and moan quietly. He started to speed up the pace. She moaned louder and grabbed his wrist.