07.

"Hey, guys. It's Toby and Jace here with our special guest, Emery. Today we're doing something a little different than our usual covers. We are doing a dramatic music video today. It was very fun to film and we hope you enjoy it," Toby said. They were recording the intro for their video this week. Meredith and Madison sat in the living room, out of the boys' way.

"Okay, intro's done. We need to head to our locations to get the shots of you two," Toby said.

"Can we come?" Madison asked.

"Yeah. You get to see me work my acting magic," Jace said.

"You're gonna do great, babe," she said and walked over to him.

"You two are so cute together. I'm so glad you're being cool about the whole kiss situation," Emery said to Madison.

"I know Jace loves me and I trust him," Madison said and wrapped her arm around Jace's, intertwining their fingers.

"I do love you. My perfect little princess," Jace smiled and kissed the top of Madison's head.

"Alright. If we all help take the stuff down to the car then it'll only be one trip," Toby said and grabbed his backpack.

"Always glad to help. Kind of upset you aren't singing on this video," Meredith said and wrapped her arms around Toby's waist.

"I can sing for you any time you want, Mere Bear. I just wanted to try out this kind of video this week," he said and wrapped his arms around her then kissed her temple.

"I feel so out of place. You guys are all couplely and I'm just standing around," Emery said, looking at the embracing couples.

"Then let's get going, so we can all get to work," Jace said, still holding Madison's hand. They all grabbed some equipment and hauled it downstairs to Jace's parents' van. Jace and Emery sat in the front. Madison and Meredith sat in the back. Toby sat in the middle with all the equipment.

"This town is so cool," Emery said, looking out the window at the scenery.

"Did you just move here?" Meredith asked.

"Yeah. I've been here for about 2 weeks. Haven't really had much time to explore or make friends. You guys are really the only people I know here other than my roommate. But I don't think she likes me very much," Emery said.

"Who is it? We might know her," Toby asked.

"Um. Her name is Zoey Miller," she said. Toby's eyes widened in shock.

"Sounds familiar, huh, Toby," Jace said, looking in the rearview mirror at him.

"Shutup, Jace," Toby said.

"Nothing like a trip down memory lane," Jace said. Toby glared at him from his seat.

"Am I missing something?" Meredith asked. "Do you know her, Toby?"

"Yes, I do. She's an ex girlfriend of mine," he said, turning around to look at her.

"She was very terrible and tried to force Toby to do things he didn't want to," Jace added.

"How long ago was this?" Meredith asked.

"About three years ago. She was so fucking terrible. Gosh, I hate her. Emery, you need to get the fuck away from her," Toby said.

"I don't have anywhere else to live yet. I wanna move out, trust me. I do," she said.

"Babe, can we talk about this later?" Meredith asked.

"I don't wanna talk about her. Please understand that," he said. She nodded.

"We're here, folks," Jace said, parking the van. Toby got out first then stormed off somewhere. Everyone looked at Meredith.