28.

"Princess, wake up," Jace said. It was almost time for Jace to go to work and Madison was still sleeping. She turned over in the bed.

"Babe, my head hurts so bad," she said then sat up.

"Come eat," he said and helped her out the bed. She followed him to the kitchen. There was food on the table for her.

"Aww. You made me breakfast. Thank you, baby," she said and kissed him.

"Eat your food. I'm going to finish getting ready for work. You staying here, going home, or coming with me?" he asked.

"I'll go with you," she said.

"Okay. Well, hurry and eat so you can get ready," he said. Madison sat down and quickly ate her eggs, sausage, and toast. She went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. She threw some comfy clothes on.

"Baby, you ready?" Jace called from the living room.

"I'm ready," she said and walked out. They walked out to the car.

"Did you really slap her?" he asked as he started driving towards the store.

"Yes, Jace. I slapped her two times. I really regret it today though. Last night, it felt really good, but now, I feel like shit," she said.

"Hey, we can talk about it later. Don't get upset about it. Let's try to have a good day," he said and pulled into the parking lot. He parked the car. He reached over and hugged her.

"I'll try. If she comes in today, I'm going to talk to her about last night," she said.

"She hasn't really been coming in since the party. I don't know if today will be the same or not. I haven't really seen her. But maybe she'll come in today," Jace said. Madison rubbed her eye.

"Can I take your car to get coffee really quick?" she asked.

"Sure. Bring me some too and a muffin," he said then got out of the car. She got over into the driver's seat.

"I might see where Emery is too. But I'll be back before you get off," she said and started the car back up.

"Okay. Take your time, baby," he said then leaned down and kissed her. She smiled up at him.

"Love you, Jacey," she said.

"I love you too, Maddie," he said. She drove off. She pulled out her phone and called Meredith.

"Hey, Mads," she said.

"Hey. Do you know where Emery is? I really need to talk to her," she asked.

"She just left about an hour ago. She might be at home. You could call her," she said.

"I deleted her number after the party because I was so hurt."

"I'll tell her to call you then."

"Okay. Sounds good. Thanks, Mere," Madison said then pulled into the Starbucks parking lot. She looked up and saw a familiar car. She stared into it to see who was inside. Whoever it was in there was making out with an unknown woman. Madison started to feel like a creep as she continued to stare. The driver finally pulled away and Madison could identify him and the person he was kissing. The people were Toby and Emery. Madison gasped.

"Are you kidding me?" she whispered to herself. She went to the camera on her phone and took a picture when they started kissing again. They finally got out of the car and walked into Starbucks holding hands. Madison took a picture of that too. She pulled out her phone and called Meredith.

"Come to Starbucks right now," she said and hung up. She stood outside of her car. Meredith pulled up as soon as Emery and Toby walked out. They were holding hands.