33.

"You ready?" Jace asked from the bathroom door. Madison was putting the finishing touches on her makeup.

"I sure am. Tonight is gonna be so fun," she said then stood up from her vanity. She walked over to Jace and hugged him.

"I heard that there might be cheesecake," he said and hugged her back.

"What are we doing still standing here then? Let's go," she said then grabbed her purse and phone. Jace laughed then grabbed his wallet, phone, and keys. They walked down to Jace's car.

"I kinda have a surprise for you at the house," Jace said as he started driving.

"Ooh. What kind of surprise?" she asked, looking over at him.

"A really good one," he said.

"Am I gonna cry when I see it?"

"You might. I think you will and maybe your mom too."

"Aww, man. I worked really hard on my makeup," she said. Jace pulled into the driveway.

"Let's go," he said. They got out of the car and walked inside the house. No one was inside.

"They must be in the back," Madison said. The couple went out the back door to be greeted by both of their families.

"Hi, guys," Madison said as she went to hug her parents, Justine and Miles.

"Hi, sweetie. You look so beautiful," Miles said then kissed her forehead.

"Thanks, Dad. You look beautiful too," she said.

"I have a surprise for all three of you, so stay right here," Jace said then ran back in the house.

"I wonder what it could be," Justine said. Jace returned quickly.

"Close your eyes," he said from the back door. They closed their eyes. Jace walked down the stairs with their surprise and then stood in front of them.

"Open your eyes," he said. They opened their eyes to see Madison's sister, Melissa.

"Oh my goodness," Justine said and hugged her tightly. Madison and Miles joined in on the hug as well.

"That was so sweet of you, baby," Octavia said to her son.

"I know, Mama. I try my best," he said and watched the family hugging each other.

"When did you get here?" Madison asked as she wiped her eyes.

"This morning," Melissa said and wiped her own eyes. Madison walked over and hugged Jace.

"Thank you so much, baby. This was the best surprise. You are so amazing," she said then kissed him. Everyone around them said 'aww' simultaneously.

"Well, let's get this party started," Michael said. Everyone walked over to the food tables. They all got their food then sat down.

"Before we all eat this delicious food, I want to say some things about my wonderful fiancée," Jace said.

"Aww, babe," Madison said.

"Madison Foster is the absolute love of my life. I met her when we were in the sixth grade and I remember that she told me of her dream to be a model in Paris. I told her that one day she would and that I believed in her dream. And her dream is finally coming true. This is going to be so hard on the both of us. We are going to be apart from each other for three months. We've never even been apart for more than three days before. This will be a big change. But it is worth it because my baby deserves this and so much more," he said, looking lovingly at Madison.