Chapter 1 First day of High School

(Demi's POV) 
I can't believe that me and Selena are starting high school together we just finished middle school and then that summer I became bisexual but no knows that I am Selena doesn't even know that I am I know its wrong keeping secrets from your best friend is bad but I'm afraid if I tell her she will pick on me and then she doesn't want to be my best friend anymore .

I get out of bed and I go to my closet and pick out something to wear I didn't really care what it was and I went over to my make up table and put some lipstick, mascara and some eye shadow.

After I got my make up done I went down stairs and I see my mom making breakfast for me and herself my dad died when I was very young and me and my dad usually fight all the time but we had some good times together until he died in a car accident .

(End of Demi's POV )

❤❤❤❤IN THE KITCHEN ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
"Good morning sweetheart Demi's mom said smiling flipping the blueberry pancakes that was on the frying pan and put some pancakes on the table that were already done."

"Good morning mom these pancakes smell so good Demi replied smiling walking into the kitchen and sat down eating the pancakes that were on the table."

"Awh thanks sweetheart, so its your first day of high school how are you feeling Demi's mom asked ?"

"Well.. I feel a little nervous and excited because Selena is going to be there and nervous because of the kids down there going to make fun of me because of sexuality Demi replied trying to cry."

"I'm sure your going to be alright your going to be home around 2 o'clock and I'll drop you off and I'll pick you up at 2 :00 or 2:30 sharp so you don't have to take the bus Demi's mom explained smiling as Demi ate the last pancake and drank the last bit of orange juice from her glass that was given."

"Well it's 7:00 and classes start really soon so can you please give me a ride to school like you said please Demi asked smiling."

"Okay let's go you don't want to be late Demi's mom said as Demi followed her outside to a red car parked in front of the house."

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤IN THE CAR ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

(Demi's POV)

"I can't wait to see Selena I haven't seen her since she moved away a year ago because her mom had to move away and she was was afraid if someone was going to kidnap Selena Demi replied fixing her lipstick in the car window."

"I know you can't wait you seem very happy about seeing Selena since you guys haven't seen each other in like a year Demi's mom said keeping her eyes on the road and started driving to Demi's school."

"I am happy see her, if you were me would you be happy that you haven't seen your best friend a year Demi asked trying not to be saucy to her mother ?"

"Yes I would be very excited to see my best friend although I haven't seen mine since I was pregnant with you Demi's mom replied smiling as she pulled up in the school's man entrance. "

"We are finally here Demi said taking her seatbelt off and got out of the car and took her book bag out the trunk and gave her a mom a hug and walked into the school her mom drove away."

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤IN THE SCHOOL ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
(Demi's POV)
As I got into the school I was amazed at the view of the building and I walked around the halls and then I saw some girls look at me like I smelled like fish and then one girl came up to me and called me a fucking clown and slut I wanted to punch her in the face but because of my disorder I'm very sensitive I ran to the bathroom.