Chapter 19 Regret Part 2

After Selena finding out that Demi's now homeschooled what is Selena going to do now..

"Good morning handsome." Demi said as she  started  kissing Nick's cheek.

"Good morning beautiful. " Nick replied as started waking up.

"I can't believe  our wedding is tomorrow and I haven't picked out a wedding dress thanks to all the drama like Selena trying to ruin our relationship." Demi replied trying not to cry

"Dems, I'm happy that I got the idea to ask you to marry me  after you woke up after the terrible coma that Selena  put you in and when we get married you don't have to worry about Selena anymore." Nick said as he slowly got out of the bed.

"I just can't wait to have you forever for the rest of my life and I don't have to worry about  anything." Demi replied as she kissed Nick's engagement ring.

As Demi said that Nick started kissing Demi very passionately as if he was practicing for  tomorrow on their wedding day.

"I love you so much I wish tomorrow will come faster." Nick said as he  slowly removed Demi's lips.

"I know right but it's only 24 hours and I'm officially going to be Mrs. Jonas."  Demi smiled as she got up from the bed and  started walking to their shared closet looking for something to wear.

"Your so beautiful it drives me insane asking you to marry me is the best decision I've made in my entire life." Nick smiled as he did the same as Demi.

"I'm going to go wedding dress shopping." Demi said as put her clothes on that she grabbed in their closet.

"Alone ?" Nick asked with a confused look on his face.

"Yes alone I don't want you too see my wedding dress I'm getting because it won't be a surprise if you came." Demi replied as she put her sneakers on.

"Well who's going to give you a ride to the wedding dress shop ?" Nick asked with a smirk on his face as if he was going to look at the dress when Demi's  wasn't looking.

"I forgot about that." Demi replied feeling stupid.

"See I told you you need a ride to get a wedding dress." Nick chuckled as he finished putting his clothes on.

"Okay , okay fine you'll drive me to the wedding dress place but YOU have to wait in the car." Demi hesitated as she gave Nick his car keys.

"YES !" Nick said in excitement.

"Don't get to excited lover boy." Demi  replied  with a serious look on her face  as they both headed out of their house to Nick's car.

□●⊙°●●°°°°°°°°INSIDE NICKS CAR ●○●○|●\●|●|○|●\||●|●\|

"So where is this wedding dress  place is at ?" Nick asked as he pulled away from their house.

"Its fifteen blocks away from here." Demi said  as she  put her seatbelt on while Nick starts driving.

"Whatever dress you are getting for our wedding  tomorrow  your going to look beautiful in it." Nick replied as he started driving to the place that Demi is getting her dress at.

"Thanks but you know I don't look beautiful in everything I wear  Nick."  Demi said trying not to cry  and quickly looking at the window.

"You look beautiful to me even if your wearing the most ugliest costume in the world your still beautiful  to me and just remember when we officially be married  your always going to beautiful  to me and I'll keep saying that until I die." Nick replied as he kept his eyes on the road.