Chapter 16 Paradise

After Selena aplogized to Demi  about the fight that happend  in the library Demi and Nick are afraid that Selena will expose their affair and their secret romantic relationship that has been going on for months to the whole school. Will Nick's  Career be finished or will Demi's and Nick's  relationship will be forever ruined ?

(Demi's pov)
I had a dream about mine and Nick's wedding in my mind  the wedding was going to be beautiful and I even know what dress I'm going to be wearing all I got to say is that Nick will not stop looking at me and he might cry  of how beautiful  I looked in it  but I have to keep this dream away  from Nick and if Selena exposes mine and Nick's relationship  we probably won't have the wedding I've been dreaming about.

Ever since that meet up with Selena I couldn't sleep I'm so scared of Selena exposing mine and Nick's relationship and how serious it is now and since he engaged to me and everything we done to each other. Just hope it's a joke.

I got out of bed and I went to my closet and pick something to wear I didn't care what it was. After I was done changing I checked my phone and it was handsome boyfriend Nick.

○°○°○°○°○END OF DEMI'S POV •□• °□°●°□°□°□°°□°°°□°□°••□

°•⊙●°●○°°•°•°TEXT MESSAGE○○●°●○●°●○○°°●●°°°○○●°°●°●●

Nick : Good Morning beautiful 😍 how's your  sleep ?

Seen by Demi

Demi : Good how was yours ?

Seen by Nick

Nick: Not bad wish you were here with me though 🙁

Seen by Demi

Demi :  At least I get to see you when you pick me up 😍

Seen by Nick

Nick :  I know I just want to see you and kiss you all over 😍 Can you at least send me a picture of what your wearing to school today ?

Seen by Demi 💖

Demi :   Happy Now ?? 😉    

Seen by Nick 

Nick : Damn.. you look beautiful. 😍

Seen by Demi

Demi : Thank you handsome. You better pick me up Mr. Jonas before you send me to dentition.😉 😍

Seen by Nick

Nick : You only call me that in bed 😂 GOT THAT 😂😂

Seen by Demi