Chapter 13 Shocking Suprises

~Previously on Delena Love~

"You'll regret that bitch Selena yelled as she punched  Demi in the face as she fell to the ground very hard and fainted. 

(Selena's Pov) (in the Library )
I hurt my best friend again why didn't I have to listen to James... before I left his house he told me "If you see Demi kill her make sure this time she won't survive  and if you don't I'll do it myself."  When I gave Demi that punch in the face my world just crumbled into a thousand pieces. The last time I beat Demi was two months ago and I'm surprised she survived and now for punching her again she is gonna be in a coma or even worse.... I jumped out the library window to escape. 

⊙⊙●⊙°⊙°OUTSIDE OF THE SCHOOL⊙●⊙°⊙●⊙°⊙⊙°●⊙
(SELENA'S  POV)
When I jumped I safely landed on the sidewalk all of sudden I see Nick freaking out over something so I just ignored it and kept walking until I got to James's house but that didn't work Nick spotted me so I panicked as if he was going slap me or put me in a coma.

Then when I was two blocks a way from James house I saw familiar blue car that looks a lot like Nick's car pulled up right next to me while I was walking in the rain.

(END OF SELENA'S POV)

●°●°AT THE MAIN ROAD AWAY FROM THE SCHOOL ●°●°●

"Why are you walking in pouring rain? " a familiar  voice asked

"None of your fucking business now leave me alone." Selena Yelled as she try to run as fast as she can.

"Selena.. It's Nick I was wondering; Have you seen Demi anywhere me and her got into  a huge fight  ? "Nick asked  as he drove where Selena was running.

"Ain't my problem you should've been in a have a fight with  her in the first place Selena explained as almost got to James's House.

"Why are you acting like you have killed someone or beat someone else ? Nick asked with a confused look on his  face  as he got out of the car and ran up to Selena.

"I haven't beaten anyone one up." Selena replied  putting her hands inside her hoodie.

"What are you hiding Selena? TELL ME RIGHT FUCKING NOW... Nick asked as his anger boiled inside of him like he was ready to explode."

"Okay.. FINE I BEAT UP DEMI AGAIN CAUSE SHE WAS SAYING MEAN THINGS ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND AND I WAS ABOUT TO BREAK UP WITH HIM AND TELL YOU AFTER I CAME BACK BUT ... NO YOU FOLLOWED ME HERE .. AND BECAUSE OF YOU I HAVE NO CHANCE OF BREAKING UP WITH HIM NOW THANK YOU  VERY FUCKING MUCH." Selena yelled at the top of her lungs.

"YOU DONE IT AGAIN SELENA.... TOMORROW MORNING I'M TELLING THE PRINCIPAL  THAT I'M SENDING YOU TO TWO MONTHS IN DETENTION." Nick replied as he slapped Selena right across the face leaving her a red mark on her face.

"FINE.. WHATEVER I DON'T GIVE A FUCK  ANYMORE.. YOU CAN SEND ME TO DETENTION FOR EIGHT MONTHS OR EVEN BETTER SUMMER SCHOOL I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ."Selena yelled at the top of  her lungs this time it was  louder then it was before.

"Where's Demi ?" Nick asked as he was about to Slap Selena again

"In the schools library Bleeding to death."  Selena replied as she started  to cross the street to go to her boyfriend's house.

When Nick was about to say something Selena was already gone...

(Nick's pov)
Great.. I got into a fight with Demi  now Demi got beaten up Selena in the library over Demi trying to protect her best friend  from her abusive ex boyfriend.