Chapter 17 Flying back to L.A

After having romantic date night with each other that was full of romance and love and showing how much they love each other in Hawaii.

"Good morning gorgeous." Nick said as he started shaking the bed.

"Go away Nick I'm tired."  Demi replied as she turned over and went back to sleep.

"Don't make me tease you." Nick said as he started kissing Demi's Neck to her jawline very passionately.

"Grrr." Demi groaned as she opened one eye giggling  as Nick was tickling her.

"Oh now your up." Nick  replied  as he  was  still tickling.

"Your lucky I love you to much." Demi said as she couldn't resist Nick's tickling showing her perfect white teeth.

"Your smile is so beautiful." Nick replied still tickling her.

"Nick stop I can't breathe !" Demi yelled as she was about to get out of bed.

"Fine I'll stop but at least I got you up." Nick said as he got out of bed.

"Where's my bra?" Demi asked as she started searching for it.

"Found it." Nick replied as he picked it up off from the floor.

"Give me that." Demi said as she snatched it out of Nick's hands.

"Last night was incredible."  Nick replied as took his shirt that Demi threw on the floor and put it on.

"I know it was." Demi said as she grabbed put her bra back on and grabbed a shirt out of her drawer.

"The x factor just messaged me and said that they had to cancel your audition because they already have their finalist picked out."  Nick replied reading the rest message on his phone.

"Well at least I get to spend  time  with you  and I had the best time of my life and I enjoyed every minute." Demi said as he gave Nick a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm glad you had the time of your life." Nick smiled as he started buttoning his shirt.

"I got a text from Marissa and something happened to my friend Sirah  last night." Demi replied looking at her phone notification from Marissa.

"Who's Sirah?"  Nick asked with a confused look on his face as if he never heard of that name before in his life.

"She's my friend from school and she needs my help." Demi replied she put some leggings on with some sneakers.

"I hope it's nothing serious that we have to leave our vacation."  Nick said as he put a pair of shorts on.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you but we have to go back."Demi replied as she took her suitcase out and started taking clothes out of her drawers and started shoving them in her suitcase as if she was in rush.

"But babe we just got here." Nick said with disappointment.

"I know Nick , but Sirah needs me and according to this text that Marissa sent me it could be very serious. Demi replied as she combed her hair.

"I can't believe that I have to say goodbye to this place."  Nick said as he started taking his suitcase and started putting his  clothes in it.

"Nick, Hawaii  is not going to disappear we can come back again someday but we will be there longer."  Demi replied as she put her head on Nick's  shoulder.

"But I don't want to leave this place but I'm only going because I will support your decision to help your friend."  Nick smiled as he grabbed his suitcase and started walking out of the their  hotel suite.