Chapter 9 Record Deals and Movies

(DEMI'S POV)
I wake up from a very romantic dream about me and Nick the dream was about me and Nick on our honeymoon in Paris and we are making love to each other it was very romantic but I don't think Nick wants a future with me anyways he's studying to be a teacher and I want to be a musician when I get out of high school and I'm only sixteen and he's almost twenty one  and I don't know if Nick even wants to Marry me or have a future me like at all but I got up out of bed and turned off the alarm clock on my bedside table.

I went to my closet and I grabbed something to wear and I didn't really care what it was and I went to the bathroom and I put my clothes on and put some red lipstick and some perfume and walked out of the bathroom .

After I got out of the bathroom and went down stairs I walked past the kitchen because I'm hungry and automatically went to the living room to watch some TV before Nick picks me up to go to school .

❤❇❤❇❤❤IN THE LIVING ROOM ❇❤❤❤❇❇❇❤❤❇❇
(Demi's POV)
While I was flicking threw the channels on TV and waiting for Nick to pick me up the phone started ringing out of the blue and it was an unknown number the number was 1-456-789-056 it looked like a business number so I didn't want to be rude so answered it.
❤❇❇❤❤❤❤❇END OF DEMI'S POV❇❤❇❤😥❤❇❤❇❤❇

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤PHONE CALL ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"Hello Demi said smiling as she picking up the phone ."

"Hello Miss, Is this Demetria Devonne Lovato the caller asked ?"

"Yes I'm Demetria Devonne Lovato but people call me Demi Demi replied with a confused look on her face ."

"Well.. Demi I'm Sean Norris I'm the owner of island records and I'm wondering if you would like to come down because a singer under our label and audition and if you get in your under our label for free but you have to sign a few contracts Sean asked with a serious tone in his voice ?"

"I would love to audition Demi replied trying not to squeal into the phone ."

"Great we'll see you there if you don't know where we are island records is across from the mall but a few houses away from it Sean explained smiling ."

"Thank you and I'll see you there Demi replied and hung up the phone trying to keep her excitement on a cool level."

❤❤❤END OF PHONE CALL ❤❇❤❇❤❇❤❇❤❇❤❇❤❇

(DEMI'S POV) (IN THE LIVING ROOM )
I can't believe that I got a free audition to a actual real record company I don't think that famous companies like this hand out auditions for free usually you have to wait until you audition for the X Factor and then when you get in you'll get a phone call from a record company like this and they sign you.

I think my dream is finally coming true although most of my dreams never come true they are usually in mind head or in my sleep . I have to tell Nick or Nick is probably involved with this .
❤❇❇❤❇END OF DEMI'S POV ❇❤❇❤❇❤❇❤❇❤❇❤

❤❇❤❇❤❇❤❇❤❇PHONE CALL ❇❤❇❤❇❤❇❤❇❤❤❇❤
"Hey Babe , I have amazing news Demi said jumping up and down as she spoke into the phone."

"What's the amazing news Nick asked with a confused look on his face ?"

"I just got a record deal with Island records and they wanna meet me now and audition because they are looking at new talent and if I get in I get to be a new singer for the company Demi replied smiling trying not to squeal ."