Chapter 7 Reunions and Secrets

"Good Morning beautiful Nick said as he got out of bed smiling.
"Good morning handsome Demi replied as she gave Nick a kiss on the cheek and smiled."

"Last night was crazy I can't believe that we actually did it and it was amazing I wish I can do that every night with you but we can't because we are busy today and also school Nick said as he kissed Demi's cheek smiling grabbing his shirt off the floor that Demi threw on the floor last night ."

"I know I can't believe we did it and I love you so much but our families are not going to find out that we had sex for the first time because if we tell our families my mom will think I'm pregnant at sixteen and she will kill you and we will never ever see each other if lucky we'll see each other at school and that's it Demi explained with a serious tone in her voice."

"But they have to find out someday .. What if they ask if we had sex yet what are we gonna say we can't lie to our parents because they will think somethings up Nick asked Demi with a questionable expression on his face as he hold Demi's hand while looking into her eyes ?"

"Your Right Nick but we have to keep it a secret and I know its wrong to lie but this is a secret we MUST keep this affair a secret before Madison blurts it out to everyone in Califorina like she does and she'll ruin our relationship and NO ONE has to know if your family asks if we had sex say no Demi replied as she looked into Nick's eyes with a dangerous look on her face."

"Okay fine but we are going out tonight because I completely forgot that my family wants to meet you and your family because they called when we we're having sex Nick said smiling as he put his shirt on and put his pants that Demi threw on the floor."

"Can you please come with me because I don't think your family will like me because you dated more hotter girls then me and they liked them more then me Demi asked as she got out of Bed?"

"Don't worry babe I'm going to be with you the whole time and did you forget something Nick asked as Nick picked up Demi's bra that he unclasped last night smiling ?"

"Oh , I almost forgot ... Give me that Demi replied as she snatched the bra out of her boyfriend hands."

"Demi , My mom literally adores you she's happy that me and you are dating and she would be tickled pink if we get married cause she loves you not as much I love you but she literally adores you so much she keeps telling me that if I treat you like shit she will kill me but my father and my brothers are the ones who I'm a little worried about but don't worry babe my mom loves you but not as much I love you Nick explained as Demi was putting her bra back on."

"Are you sure that your brothers will hate me Demi asked with sadness in her eyes as she walked to where Nick was standing ?"

"Let's wait until tonight because you only met my mom and she loves you but if my mom loves you my father and my brothers will like you Nick replied smiling as he looked into Demi's eyes and wiped her tears away."

"Babe you should drive me home because I have been with you all night long and I'll see you later on tonight Demi said as she looked into my eyes and smiled as she walked away from Nick for a moment and started searching for her floral dress that Nick unzipped last night ."

"Babe .. What's the rush the dinner isn't until 6:00 why do you wanna go home so early its only 11:34 am Nick asked holding Demi's hand and looked into her like he was a sad puppy ?"

"Nick .. My Mom is going to wonder why I wasn't home last night after our date then what am I supposed to tell her if I tell her we had sex and then She'll have a panic attack then she will kill you and she will think that you raped me then we have to break up I don't really think you want that to happen do you Demi asked with a serious look on her face ?"