Chapter 10 Reuniting

"Good morning beautiful Nick said as he gave Demi a kiss on the cheek smiling."

"Good morning Demi replied smiling as she gave Nick a kiss on the cheek back."

"Thank god there's no school today and we have a long weekend coming up Nick said as he got off the couch."

"I know right thank god its Saturday Demi replied smiling as she got off the couch. "

"So.. Do you have any plans today Nick asked smiling as he followed Demi to the kitchen ?"

" I don't think I do usually Saturday is our night but honestly I don't know if something comes up I'll tell you Demi replied smiling putting on the coffee maker. "

"I hope you don't because we haven't had a "our night" in days and last Saturday we couldn't do cause of a family reunion so I'm hoping that you don't have any plans Nick explained as he walked over to where Demi was standing and put his arms around her."

"I hope I don't because I know we haven't had a "our night" in awhile but we can't help it that we are busy and have plans but I promise if there's any plans by 5:00 we'll go on a date and maybe watch a movie and fall asleep like last night Demi replied smiling grabbing the cups out of the cabinet above the coffee maker."

"I hope not because I really want to go on a date with my beautiful girlfriend tonight so I'm hoping that there isn't plans by 5:00 today or I'm going to flip Nick said as he still had his arms around Demi."

"Well.. Let's wait until 5:00 and see what happens if there is plans for me at 5:00 Demi replied as she turned around to face Nick and kissed him on the lips."

"I'm serious I really want some alone time with you and we haven't had it in awhile Nick said as he kissed Demi's lips with his arms around her."

"Do you have anything planned today Demi asked smiling as put the coffee creamer and milk in her and Nick's coffee ?"

"No but if I had I will cancel them and be with you all day because your more important then that Nick replied as he took a sip of his coffee that Demi made him."

"What about you have a meeting about being a teacher Demi asked taking a sip of her coffee ?"

"Babe.. Look your the most important thing to me and I mean it I rather be with you then with people in a big conference room talking about my teaching career and other shit I don't care about I rather listen to you sing then listen to them talk and I love you so fucking much words can't even describe and you're the girl I wanna be with because there's no other girl who would make happier then you Nick explained looking into Demi's eyes with a serious tone in his voice. "

After Nick said that Demi started kissing Nick very passionately like they were handcuffed to each other.

While they were kissing each other for a very long time the phone rang and ruined their romance.

"Who is it Nick asked wiping Demi's red lipstick off ?"

"I'm going to find out in a second Demi replied as she picked up the phone."

❤❇💝❇❤❇❇❇❇❇❇💝❤PHONE CALL ❇❤❇❤❇❤❇❤❇

"Hello Demi said smiling as she answered the phone. "

"Hey Demi its me your best friend Marissa Marissa replied."

"Omfg Marissa I thought you we're kidnapped or died because we haven't talked in years Demi explained smiling."

"No.. I'm not dead , I called because I was wondering can we meet up at Starbucks and talk Marissa replied with a serious tone in her voice,"

"Sure what time Demi asked smiling ?"