Chapter 12 The Fight

After finding out that Selena is dating Demi's ex boyfriend who was very abusive to her before she met Joe and Nick.

(Demi's POV)
Last night I couldn't sleep at all I kept having nightmares about Selena and my ex boyfriend one of the nightmares was about James abusing Selena very badly like he did to me four years ago I hope that nightmare doesn't come true. When James raped me I was scared of even falling in love or even be in a relationship with anyone or even trust anyone anymore it was a very difficult time for me and sometimes when I go to bed at night that nightmare keeps popping up and I can't sleep and then I wake up crying very silently trying not to wake my mom up.

Since I'm in a relationship with Nick everything changed my best friend Selena has been acting like she is a totally different person like she is in a different world and she's not the girl I met in kindergarten the girl who would share her chocolate chip cookies with me at recess and promise each other we'll be best friends until we die. But unfortunately that didn't happen because she went to jail for beating me up over a stupid reason which I told her I will buy her a birthday gift for her birthday the next day because I was going to go on a date with Nick that night. Selena doesn't date someone who is a bad boy who has a very ,very, very bad temper  and who might punch you that hard you might have a concussion within five seconds.

I got out of bed and I went to my closet and picked something to wear I didn't care what it is then I put some lipstick on and walked downstairs to where my parents were cooking breakfast.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤ END OF DEMI'S POV ♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
"Good morning Demi, Dianna said flipping some pancakes while Patrick was reading a news paper on the couch."

"Morning Mom, we need to go back to California there is something wrong with Selena and I'm worried about her ." Demi replied in a serious tone in her voice.

"But Demi we just got here, we haven't seen the princess castle and Mickey Mouse yet and you've always dreamt of seeing the princess castle." Dianna said giving Patrick some pancakes.

"I know that Mom, but my best friend is important and I heard that she's been dating my ex boyfriend ." Demi replied with a little bit of panicking in her voice.

"Are you talking about the one who almost killed you two years ago ? " Patrick asked as he put his newspaper on the table.

"Yes Dad, she's with James and I'm afraid that he's going to "kill" her or make her do things that she doesn't want to do." Demi replied.

"If Selena means that much too you then we better pack and head home and go to disneyland some other year." Patrick said walking over to his wife.

"Thank you so much for understanding Dad." Demi smiled as she gave her parents a hug and quickly ran back upstairs to her room.

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙IN DEMI'S ROOM ⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙
(DEMI'S POV)
I'm really worried about Selena a lot since that text message Nick sent me yesterday I hope he doesn't hurt Selena in the way he did to me cause I really don't want her to go that road I went through when I was dating him.

I'm really happy that my parents understand my situation and me worrying about the only best friend I have and care about so much.

I grabbed my suitcase and started putting all my clothes and other accessories in it. While I was finishing packing I started to take my phone out of my pocket and started getting a call from Nick.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°PHONE CALL °°°°°°°°°°
"Hey Babe how's Disneyland ?" Nick asked

"Its was really fun and I'm coming back tonight."Demi replied