Chapter 5

Sorry it's a bit short :(

~~~

*Liam’s POV*

Bridget and I texted back and forth all night.

“Hey Lilipooh, what you doing?” I look up and see Louis walking over and throwing himself onto the couch I was laying down on, landing on my legs.

“Ow! Louis!” I yelled as he laughed. I get my legs from under him and got comfortable again. My phone blinked that I received a new message. I chuckle at Bridget’s answer and quickly sent a response.

“OOO LIAM WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO?” yells Louis before tackling me and taking my phone.

“Louis, give it back!” I shouted. He laughed as he sprinted off the sofa and read aloud the texts

“I’m bored. Me too. We’re both bored. Yay? Liam your conversations are boring, even if it is with a GIRL.” Announced Louis while I chased him around the living room. As Louis shouts the word girl, the other three run down laughing.

“Liam you have a new GIRLFREIND?” laughs Harry as he takes the phone from Louis and starts running.

“I don’t, she’s a girl I meet today.” I shouted, chasing him. He passes it to Zayn, who then runs off in a different direction than I was going in.

“Aw she calls you Lilipooh too!” laughs Zayn. I felt my face blush as I continue to run after Zayn. He tosses the phone to Niall, who made a mad dash up a tall cabinet, out of my reach.

“Niall give it back.” I groaned. He swung his legs like a child and laughs. The phone blinks in his hand and he opens the message.

“Niall don-”

“She asked if you want to go over!” he laughs. The lads on the ground laughed and made kissy faces at me. “What should I tell her?” laughs Niall, ready to respond.

“Say that she has nice breasts!” Laughs Louis, making gesture that looks like he was holding breasts.

“And that she has a nice arse too!” laughs Harry.

“You better not be actually telling that to a girl!” shouts Jane from a distance. Her and Marie walk in and scowl at us, Jane placing a hand on her hip and Marie crossing her arms.

“We’re just making fun of Liam, he’s talking to a GIRL.” Laughs Niall, still up on a cabinet.

“Oo! Who is it?” laughs Marie. She skips over to where Niall was and looked up at him. Niall glanced at the phone and doubled over with laughter.

“It’s the n-new girl Jane brought! B-Bridget!” says Niall, in between laughs.

“Aw! This is so adorable!” laughs Jane. I look over and glare at her, which makes her laugh even more.

“Oi! I didn’t meet this girl! Why didn’t I meet her and everyone else did?” yells Louis.

“Because you were with El when she got here.” Says Zayn, holding onto Harry for support. He was holding his sides as well, and uncontrollably giggling.

“Niall just give me back my phone!” I yelled. Niall chuckled and drops the phone to my hands. He climbs down cautiously, reaching the floor timidly. Marie giggles and kisses him on the cheek as he wraps his arms around her waist.

“Oi you Irish prick! What the hell?” I yelled once I got my phone. Everyone laughed again as he hid behind Marie for protection.

This boy is a dead man!

~*~

*Bridget’s POV*

From: Liam :)

Sure babe ;) hope we’re alone tonight you smexy mother fu*ker

I stared at the text dumbfounded. What the hell did he just sent me? This isn’t like him, from what I know of. Seconds later I received another one.

From: Liam :)

I’M SOOOOOO SOORRY THE BOYS TOOK MY PHONE AND SENT THAT TO YOU! I SWEAR IT WASN’T ME!

To: Liam :)

Um, I believe you, but I just remembered I had a doctor’s appointment. Sorry, maybe next time?

I kinda felt bad lying to him, but what was I thinking?!? Inviting him over the first day I meet him. I had one-night stands before, but Liam is too nice.  I doubt he’s like one of those guys that I usually end up with; sleaze balls who just try to be nice to get in bed with you, then never see them again once morning comes.

I laid down on my bed and re-thinking my life as of now. Is this how I’ll end up being? A party slut with just a few actual friends who care about me, and not the next time we get buzzed at a party?

It’s an addicting lifestyle. As of now, and for a while now, I wanted to change. But the parties! And free booze and (on occasion) drugs! It numbs your senses and changes how the world is around you. Like nothing in your past or future can change how you feel in that moment.

The morning after, though, is the worst. You feel sore in the randomest places, and you can’t be near bright light or loud noises, or else your brain will explode. This is why I wanted to quit for some time now. The pain that could last a whole day isn’t worth a few hours of enjoyment.

I sighed heavily and pick up my phone.

From: Liam :)

Oh. Ok. Well I hope to see you soon then?

To: Liam :)

Yea, how about tomorrow? I’m free then.

I smiled a bit and lock my phone.

Maybe I just need help from someone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! you guys did the two votes!!! :DDD 

As promised i give you an early update!! Same thing, Early update on Friday, if not on Saturday!

I feel like i'm describing a horrible person (/.\) please tell me i'm right or wrong because i didn't want her to sound like a criminal, just party crazy :(

And plus you don't know her reasons either!!!! I'm taking psychology now and now there's a secret motive to everything now, even if it's unconsciously and they themselves don't know it yet o.O

DID YOU ALL HEAR THE RUMOR THAT ZAYN AND PERRIE ARE ENGAGED?????????????? OMG YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I'M FANGIRLING ASDFGHJKL. I THINK I DIED XD

Comment and Vote Lovelies!

~Jen c: