Chapter 10

“Come on Bridge!” shouted Jane as she pulled me through the crowd of people that congested the hallway. We pushed our way to the front of the crowd that stood in front of the professor’s door. Jane, being taller and slightly more aggressive than I, easily pushed everyone out of the way and made a pathway for me. When we reached to the front, Vanessa, who turns out to be a year above Jane and I, scoffed and flipped her hair back.

“Of course I got the part of Ariel.” She laughed. I sighed in disappointment as she smirked at me and laughed once more.

“Actually Vanessa, Bridget got the part, you got the understudy. Learn to read.” Said Jane sarcastically.

“WHAT?” she shouted as she pushed someone out of the way to come back to the front.

“This can’t be! I can’t be YOUR understudy! You’re just a freshman!” she screeched. I laughed, unaffected by her.

“Next time learn how to control your voice, and maybe you might even have a chance to get the part.” I smirked at her as she stomped her foot and let out a shout of frustration before storming down the hallway.

“Did I really get the part or was it to piss her off?” I laughed.

“No really! You got the part!” cheered Jane. Others from my class congratulated me as they moved out of the way.

“I got Ursula! Yes!” she laughed.

“So who got Prince Eric?” I asked, walking over to the clipboard attached to the door.

“That would be me.” Said a deep voice behind me. We both turn around and see a very handsome guy, no older than 20, smiling behind us.

“Great, we’ll see you during rehearsals then.” Jane says, elbowing me on the side.

“Oh, uh, yea, see you.” I stuttered before pushing Jane down the hall.

“Oh my god he was HOT!” laughs Jane.

“I know! Oh my god he’s supposed to be Erick! Oh my god.” I rambled on. Jane laughs as we exit the building and walk out to the parking lot. The thing with my classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays that Jane and I get out late, like 6 in the afternoon late. Only the classes I have Mondays and Wednesdays I get out like at noon.

“Hey don’t laugh! I’m serious!” I protest as Jane laughs even harder. I shake my head and grab my keys from inside my bag.

“Well, I’ll see you in rehearsals tomorrow, Kylie and I have a part to attend to tonight.” I unlock the compartment and take out my helmet.

“You sure you don’t want to just hang out and just watch movies with me and Marie? It’s Halloween.” She said a bit worried.

“Yea, I’m sure. Maybe we’ll go later on, if you guys are still awake.” I put on my helmet and start the engine.

“Alright then, just be safe.” She said before giving me a quick hug then walking off to her car. When I got home, Kylie ran around franticly.

“Bridge, I lost my costume! I can’t find it anywhere!” she yelled before running off to her room.

“Kylie, calm down, it’s in my room!” I shouted. Her head popped from the doorway.

“What?” she squeaked. I walked over to my room and grabbed the Super Girl costume that laid on my bed.

“Why do you have it? I was looking for it everywhere!” she cried.

“You told me too, you said so yourself. You were going to end up losing it in your room.” I giggled. She rolled her eyes and closed her room door. I put down my stuff and went in the bathroom to take a quick shower. When I got out, Kylie sat still in sweatpants and a hoddie, eating a sandwich, on the couch.