The It Group

SYNOPSIS

MEET THE IT GROUP:

Ashley Lopez is the leader of The HotChikas, the It group of one of Eastchester's most prestigious all-girl school: East Land Prep.  She's Dominican born and the daughter of movie stars Joseph Lopez and Minerva Peregrin. With long brunette hair and teasing brown eyes, she attracts the attention of every boy at East Land Prep's brother school, West Land Prep. And as the Alpha of the most popular clique in ELP, no one messes with her or her best friend and Beta, Angela Long.

Angela's African-American father and Cuban mother are both successful lawyers who are always away working. Their missing parents brought them together, but Angela's curly brown hair and mischievous dark eyes set her apart from Ashley.

Both girls are notorious heartbreakers and the ruling fashionistas of East Land Prep.

So how did Kelly Rivera, a half-American half-Puerto Rican smarty-pants with near to nothing self-esteem gets involved with these two girls?

Fashion. Style. Boys. What more can they need?

EPIGRAPH

Being like everyone else won't set you apart.

Being unique is everything.

TIMELINE

Start Date: April 23, 2013

End Date: January 22, 2014

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

This book was inspired by It's Not Easy Being Mean a Clique Novel by Lisi Harrison.

SIDE NOTE

This book is available on Amazon Kindle.

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Copyright © 2014 Astrix Star

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher.