Detann Spa. 12:55 P.M.

Detann Spa.

                Saturday, August 18. 12:55 P.M.

Kelly looks at the two girls across from her in the waiting room at the spa on the outskirts of New York City, which she assumes was chosen by the girls to limit the chances of being seen by any member of ELP or WLP.

They have just finished filling out Kelly's paperwork – the other girls are already in the system - and are waiting for their appointment time. Having already changed into the white silk robe that has the spa's name on the upper left, there's nothing left to do but sit and wait.

A woman enters the quiet waiting room, her black hair up in a bun and wearing a red Yukata. "Good afternoon." She bows down to them. "Thank you for waiting. We're ready for you."

Kelly stands up after Angela and Ashley do so. She looks at the two older women who had come with them, Andréa and Kathleen, who have remained seated.

"They have a different appointment." Ashley tells Kelly, noticing her curious stare. "Come on, we don't have all day."

They follow the woman who leads them to an open room consisting of ten white reclining chairs, three of which have a person adorning white Yukatas next to them. Once escorted to their seats, they sit back quietly in their chairs; resting their heads on the headrest so their faces can be cleansed of any dirt or make-up residue.

"Hello." Kelly's aesthetician starts as she begins to wash Kelly's face. "My name is Azure. What do you usually apply to your face?" She asks Kelly, elaborating when Kelly's eyebrows come down in a frown. "What products do you use?"

"I don't really use anything."

"No make-up?" Kelly responds with a no. "Creams? Lotions?"

"Well, I use Clean & Clear." Kelly mumbles.

"Well, you don't need much done." Azure states. "However, for the next hour I will be working on rejuvenating your skin."

"Do I look old?"

"You look tired." The woman points out touching the dark circles underneath Kelly's eyes. "It makes you look older than seventeen."

"Ok."

Azure begins by administrating a cleansing milk to extract black heads from Kelly's face, then covers it with a cleansing cream. During the process, Kelly closes her eyes, relaxing in to the chair and allowing the pale woman to massage her face.

Kelly opens her eyes when Azure finishes giving her a temple massage. "You are all done."

"Thank you." Kelly says softly, getting off the lounge stretching her body. "My face feels relaxed." She brings a hand to her cheeks. "And so soft."

Azure laughs. "That means my job is well done."

"That it is." Kelly says approvingly. "Thank you again."

"Let's go Kelly." Ashley orders from her place by the door, Angela next to her.

Kelly walks towards them and follows them out of the room.

"What's next?" Kelly asks with a smile on her face.

"Well, I spoke with your mother this morning while we waited for you." Angela informs Kelly. "And she gave us the seal of approval."

"For what?" Kelly asks with a frown, not knowing what they could possibly do that would require her mother's approval.

"For a waxing session." Kelly's eyes widen as both girls begin to walks towards a closed door to the left.