Lopez Residence. 8:15 P.M.

Lopez Residence.

              Saturday, August 18. 8:15 P.M.

"Some people just don't know how to maintain themselves." Angela tells Ashley, looking around the Lopez backyard at the partygoers. "I think summer caused them to forget what it takes to be on TOP."

"It's not like it takes much." Ashley agrees, eyeing some of the teens around them. "I mean look at Ivette." Ashley glances over towards an overly skinny girl to their left. "She looks near anorexic."

"I agree with you." Angela turns her back to the group in front of them. "We don't endorse anorexia or obesity."

"I think I've got who's coming off the list." Ashley says, looking over at Emma's group standing in the corner of the backyard, dancing and shouting amongst themselves. "I wonder what would happen if one of them came off."

Angela looks over her shoulder at the clique and grins. "That would be chaos. Too bad they are fashionistas in their own right."

"So, when are we releasing it?" Ashley eyes the small amount of teens that are sitting on the limited chairs scattered around the yard taking in the scenery.

Angela thinks for a moment, trying to think of the perfect release date for the list. She looks over at Ashley with a smirk. "It depends."

"On?"

"When are you planning to hand out the invites?" Angela tells her, stirring her glass of Hennessy Black.

"Oh, right." Ashley nods in understanding. "You want to hand out invites on the same day as the TOP?"

"Invites to what?" Both girls jump at the sound of Louis' voice.

Angela turns her attention towards the three boys in front of her. "To Ashley's Sweet Sixteen."

"Ah." Louis looks at Ashley. "Let me guess: only the people on the TOP list will attend."

"Nope." Louis raises an eyebrow at Ashley. For once, it seems that the HotChikas have impressed Louis Arias. However, he's quick to hide the emotion. Angela glances over at Ashley who is looking to the side, but Angela is sure that she too noticed the fleeting expression on Louis' face.

Carlos moves to stand next to Angela, placing his arm around her waist causing Angela to take her eyes away from Louis only to find Carlos looking at the hazel-eyed boy with a frown. Angela nudges him. "What's wrong?"

Carlos shakes his head. "Nothing." He takes a sip of his Presidente. "Let's dance."

Carlos leads Angela off the balloon-adorned porch and onto the dance floor behind them, which is actually the grass that divides the house from the game/pool house/gym.

Once there, Carlos turns her to face him, placing his hands on her lower back while she places her hands around his neck. They move slowly against each other, ignoring the fast beat of the song.

When the song is over, another fast beat song replaces it. Angela turns around, so that her back is against Carlos and begins to grind slowly against him. Half way through the song, Carlos pull her tighter against him, moving her himself. Angela places her left arm over her shoulder towards him, wrapping it around his neck, her fingers grabbing hold of the back of his curly dark brown hair.

Carlos brings his lips to her ear, nibbling at it. Angela turns her head towards him, her lips searching for his. They kiss while keeping the movement of their bodies in sync.