Lopez Residence. 5:30 P.M.

Lopez Residence.

              Friday, August 17. 5:30 P.M.

"Miss D'Leone is here." Andréa announces to the two girls at the bottom of the stairs in the home theater in the Lopez's basement.

Andréa walks away revealing a short redheaded woman with piercing green eyes.

Nina D'Leone smiles at the two teenagers looking up at her, descending the stairs, she greets them with cheek kisses. "Hello ladies."

"Nina." Ashley nods towards Angela who goes to enter the code in the keypad on the wall at the curve of the staircase and in mere seconds, Ashley is making her way to the sitting area of the headquarters. "Join me." Nina's six inch heels click on the tiles as she walks towards Ashley, Angela following close behind.

Angela sits across from Ashley on the blue sofa while Nina sits on the red couch. "How are you?" Angela asks the planner who is taking a tablet out of her Prada purse.

"I've been good." Nina responds, smiling up at Angela. "Did you enjoy your Sweet Sixteen?"

"Yes I did." Angela responds. "That lake side party was the best idea ever."

"I know right." Ashley smiles. "And let's not forget the bathing suit; it had all the boys drooling."

"It did not." Angela eyes widen, causing Ashley to smile at her. "Did it?"

"She was too busy flirting with Carlos to notice anyone else." Ashley informs Nina.

"I was not!" Angela exclaims and looks over at Nina. "He was flirting with me."

Nina laughs and asks. "So you didn't give him the time of day?"

"They're dating." Angela glares at Ashley.

Nina frowns at Angela. "Your birthday was two months ago."

"We didn't start dating until the Fourth of July." Angela brushes her hair back, not making eye contact with the females. "Besides, he hasn't bored me yet."

"Well, that's a good sign." Nina states before straightening up. "Now, Ashley, let's talk business."

Angela sighs inwardly, Thank God.

"Now, your taste is different from Angela's with certain things." Nina states, touching the screen of the tablet "I also know that – like Angela - when it comes to parties, you don't have a budget."

Ashley smiles. "I definitely don't have a budget for this one. My parents confirmed that last night. Anything I want, no matter the cost."

Nina smiles, her eyes twinkling. "Let's get this started then."

"That's why we're here." Angela rolls her eyes at Ashley's response, earning a glare from her friend.

"Venue?" Nina looks between both girls. "Will it be at the same place as your Quince?"

"The Ritz-Carlton?" Ashley looks thoughtful but Angela shakes her head. "One time is enough."

"Agree." Nina touches the screen of her tablet.

"It's not going to be here." Angela nods her head in agreement. "The house is just for other parties, like the one on Saturday. Is everything set?'

"Everything will be perfect for the back to school party on Saturday." Nina responds. "What about the Country Club? Their party house fits many people."