Sabor Latino. 5:15 P.M.

Sabor Latino.

             Monday, August 13. 4:15 P.M.

Ashley Lopez steps out of the black Range Rover and glances at the building in front of her. Angela Long settles next to her and also stares at the two-story building before both girls make their way towards it.

Ashley pulls open the tinted glass door that has Sabor Latino on it with the Puerto Rican flag underneath it.

All the teenagers turn to watch the girls; they are all students at East and West Land Prep and are at the restaurant because it is the official after school hangout spot.

The two girls ignore the staring eyes as they make way to the back of the room where a spiral staircase is awaiting.

When they reach the second floor, Ashley stops in her tracks, glaring at the three unknown boys sitting at the blue circular table in the center of the room.

"Who are they?" Angela asks, noticing the boys talking to Carlos Ferreras.

"I don't know." Ashley tells her, not taking her eyes off the table. "But I intend to find out."

The girls make their way to the table; the teens around them regard them in awe and appreciation.

Carlos glimpses up as Ashley and Angela reach the table and smiles at Ashley's pissed off expression. "Well, well, if it isn't my two most favorite girls."

Ashley gives him a dark look. "If it isn't the most annoying boy in the universe." Ashley retorts, her eyes hardening as they dart across the table.

"Allow me to introduce you." Carlos ignores the anger radiating off Ashley, still smiling. "This is Jack Henderson." He points to a blonde haired boy with blue eyes sitting at the table with his arms crossed as he leans on the table. Jack flexes his muscles as Ashley looks at him, his angelic face forming a smirk as his eyes trace Ashley's figure. "That's his step-brother Louis Arias." Ashley meets a pair of glaring hazel eyes. Taken aback, she scans him marking him a nine for a good sense of style. She is surprise when she gets back to his eyes and finds that he wasn't checking her out. "And last but not least, Leonardo - a.k.a. Leo - Pimentel." The last boy smiles at them with enthusiasm, his dark brown eyes glimmering.

Ashley turns back to a smirking Carlos, her eyes still hard, but her anger is slowly vanishing. "And they're here because?"

"Jack and Louis are new and I thought there would be no better way to fit-in than sitting with us." Carlos explains, passing a hand through his shaggy hair. "And you know Leo."

"Correction babe." Angela says, smiling at Carlos while moving to sit down next to him. "I know Leo. It's alright Ashley, come on, sit down."

Ashley sits down slowly next to Angela, still glaring at Carlos. "Fair warning next time you sneak in strangers to my table."

Before Carlos can respond, a hard voice says, "If it's so much trouble, we'll leave." Ashley's eyes dart to Louis, gaping at him. "What? Surprise that there are people that don't want to hang out with little miss popularity?"

Ashley's shock quickly turns into anger. "No. I know you don't know any better, considering you're new and all." She waves a hand in the air. "But trust me, in a few days you'll be glad you sat here."

"I know I'm already glad to be sitting here." Jack winks at Ashley at the same time Kelly arrives with a tray. She places the boys' orders on the table, before turning to face the two girls. "The usual?"