CHAPTER TWO

Justin's pov:

This morning I'm so sleepy, I think I'm going to skip my first period - history - and chill with Ryan or Christian. And today is a good day because I will talk to Caitlin and tell her I want us to be a serious couple; I mean, it's been a long while we hang out and make out, we even ended up doing much more than only kissing…if you know what I mean ;) 

Smirking sounds better in my mind, absolutely yep.

Well, I planned I'll take her out for lunch - though I already know she won't eat anything different than just lettuce because of her body - and that's annoying, but then I'll propose. We will stay together, chill, make out if I'm lucky enough, and then I'll drive her home and this bothers me but I couldn't do any different because my dad has a girl living in his house and he wants me to meet her. I also need to meet her because she's going to live with my two fellas ( or brothers ) for a year and that's a lot. I must know her, though I suppose she's a boring unpopular girl.  

« hey Biebs! Wazz up? »

« hey Butt! Let's skip together history? »

« it's like you know my thoughts!  » my friend, Ryan, exclaimed. 

We were out of the school so we ran to the football pitch and we hided ourselves over there chilling. I told him about my intentions and he said I had to talk to Christian before, I should because he's her brother but I think he won't be jealous. He knows exactly what we did, where and even why if there were reasons, and he always said I can do whatever I want with her.  

« bro you do better talk to him anyway, listen to me »

« well yes. But when did you turn into a wise kid?! » I asked sarcastically

« eheh! And what about the fellas in your home? »

« in mine?! First of all she's in Jazzy and Jaxo's home and second I don't know anything about her and I don't want to know anything about her »

« don't you tell me that if she's hot you wouldn't make out with her too Biebs! » Ryan chuckled out.

« that's the proof you haven't listened to what I've told you! I said I want to be Caitlin's boyfriend and then? Then you tell me to have fun with another one?! »

« Jus you're a heartbreaker, you have been a dude for as long as I can remember. But I'm happy if you're in love with Caitlin » he explained, I was puzzled. What did it mean? « because if you are, it means I can make out with the girl! BONUS! » I laughed, because of his stupidity, but then I got interrupted by the ring of the bell so I we stood up and walked to our lockers where I met my shorty. 

Selena's pov:

It's nine o'clock and I was waken up by kids' laughters; I washed my face with cold water and wore a pair of shorts. Then I walked downstairs and had an awesome breakfast with french toasts made by the new mama. Jaxon wasn't gone to school that morning. 

« he wanted to stay at home because of you » she told me while eating, Jaxon blushed. I laughed because of his cuteness. 

« I'm so glad cutie! » I replied handling him a cookie I have bought at the airport 

« thank you Selly » he said « can I call you that way? »

I nodded my head. 

« you know Selena, Jaz is a really shy baby but she likes you. This morning she kept making questions about you » she told me.

Wow, that's sweet. 

We finished eating - I was actually so hungry - and then I went for a walk with Jaxon and he showed me the very little town. Can you believe there are only 32,000 people living here? Grand Prairie, my hometown, is little too but compared to this New York!