PROLOGUE

Selena is a clever student who has never been anywhere far away from her home, always travelled in Texas. Only once she had been to Venice, an Italian city she keeps in her heart. She has done with high school and before attending a college, ( the Columbia University is the one she would like to attend ), she wants to see how the world looks like living a year in a foreign country. She have daydreamed during the whole Senior Year about how the year away could have been and now that it’s time to leave she is so excited. Her mom has planned for her, trough an association for teenagers,  to go to Canada and live with a new family. And now, right now, the dream is almost behind the door of her home.

She fears what she could live, if the family is nice or not, if Stratford is the right place or not. But, deep inside her, she knows very well she couldn’t loose this opportunity to grow up and live, free. 

The officer told them the family has two little children and one, who don’t live with them, is the son of the father and another woman who she won’t even meet. It’s a quiet family, nice, with typical Canadian people. “ Is this good to leave or not? How are ‘Canadians’? ” Selena thought. Anyway she’ll live with Jazmyn and Jaxon, two sweeties. 

Right now her mom is pregnant and soon or later she’ll have a sister from her step dad, Brian. And she feels guilty because of leaving her mom alone waiting for this new entry to come out; and what she fears the most is a miscarriage which had already happened the year before when she was only an eighteen years old girl attending an high school. 

What could she say more? She’ll have the best, or the worst, time of her life and the only way to find out if it’s a good idea to leave, is living there. That’s the only important thing. She’s also confused about what she wants to become and this year will help her to clear up her mind and discover her passion. Because right now she only likes to read books of smart or classical authors and acting, acting is also a thing she would like to increase. And she’s in a desperate need of self-esteem, especially now that Riley and her have broken up. 

Will this year and this country help her loving herself? She isn’t sure of that, she doesn’t know if Canadians are truly friendly or jerks as people are in her country. 

The only thing certain is that her life will take a left, and change. It’s up to her to decide if it’s positive or nor. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome guys to STRAIGHT TO CANADA, how an average good girl’s life will be messed up all the ways. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------