CHAPTER FIVE

Selena's Pov:

It's been a long while since Justin and I have talked and it kind of hurts, he was a precious friend. Harry and I have hanged out twice this week and he said he likes me and he wants to be take things slowly but seriously; well, I don't want this anymore. I mean, I want but something tells me it would be wrong, he's wrong for me: he's a star, he has million fans chasing after him, whenever he's around people wants autographs and take pictures with him. Some girls even look at me as she was disgusted, Harry and his friends - One Direction - said I'll get use to it but for now is better to ignore them. He's cute, he's intelligent, he's romantic, he's talented& he's perfect, and I suppose I should be thinking about him all day, but I don't and it scares me. I keep focusing on Justin, wondering what he could be doing or just when and if he comes home for dinner. The thought of him being mad at me just hurt me, I'm sure he's angry with me but I have no clue on why he's.

This morning I was working and two guys came, they ordered and even flirted. One was called Christian and he was nice while the other one, Ryan, was a dork. When it was time to pay the left moneys and tips and Ryan told me ´ hasn't Justin told you about the party he throws tonight, right? ª

I shook my head no.

´ maybe I shouldn't say it, but I'm sure he would appreciate to have you there! Come here, at 9pm and bring somebody with you ª he added leaving a piece of paper near the moneys. They left, I grabbed the paper and read an address.

I've been thinking about this conversation all day, about Justin and why he haven't told me that. I mean, I didn't want him to invite me if he didn't want to but he could have told me about this party!

I'm going tonight, that's all. I'll take with me Brittany, a very nice and cheerful girl I've met in Starbucks; I'm sat on my bed wearing only bra and panties and I'm trying to find something nice to wear. Tonight I'll be there, at his party, and I'll talk to him asking why he's acting in this way!

I have to make a confession: yesterday, in the death of the night, I was sleeping and when I began dreaming I pictured Justin and I making out. I immediately woke up, breathing heavly, I was shocked. When I was younger my mum used to tell me dreams were sometimes a hidden thurth, I cannot believe I have a hidden crush on Bieber, the kid. He such of played with me because he came and left as fast as a lighting would have done, I didn't expect anything from him but he wanted to get in my life. And now...he's gone, I don't know why. And he's acting so childishly, he isn't mature enough. I hate the fact that I keep thinking about him; Justin Drew Bieber isn't the type of guy I usually do like so what was happening to me? My biggest fear was meeting him that night and being told he didn't want me there. 

Oh, Selena Marie why are you so troubled? 

My dad believed there's always an easier way to see things but, as he said, I wasn't the right girl to see these easier ways; I wished I was. 

At 9pm Brittany came to take me, before leaving Jazzy came around. 

« Selena where are you going? »

« there's a party »

« you're so flawless » she sweetly said

« Aw cutie, thank you! »

« Selena I'm going to sleep » Jaxon had told me « may you give us the 'goodnight'? »

« of course I can, it'd be a pleasure » and as I finished I helped them lay in their beds and kissed their foreheads wishing them to have sweet dreams. Jazzy kissed me back and wished me to have a great time. We were close friends now, like sisters. 

I went downstairs, said bye to Mr and Mrs Bieber and got in Brittany very old and pinky car, we drove off.

« Sel I don't think going it's a good idea » she told me « I mean, think of why he haven't invited you... »

« what shouldn't I see? We are supposted to be friends so whatever he's doing, there's no way it could hurt me » I replied yelling a bit « we'll have fun »

« we both know you aren't going because of your friendship »

« you're wrong! »

« Does Harry know where we're going tonight? »

« Well no » 

« See?! » she smirked « that's what I was talking about! » I gave her a confused look and she smiled. « I wish you won't get hurt tonight »

No, I won't. We're friends, I told myself, and there's no way I could be hurt. I need to see Justin, talk to him and clear up things. Maybe I'll have fun or at least I'll try... I mustn't get hurt, I haven't come to Canada for this. 

We pulled up in the driveway, she parked and hid keys in her secret spot under the veicle. Music was loud and lights were all switched on, the party was in full swing and some people outside was literally out of control. We got inside the house and as I entered, Christian and Ryan ran forward me. 

« Hey Baby! » Ryan smirked. He was definetly drunk.

« Selena! » Christian exclaimed sounding happy « who's your very beautiful friend? »

« I'm Brittany »

« Justin? » I asked trying not to look so interested

« this is Liam » Ryan replied ignoring my question, the boy called Liam was handsome and very tall. He offered me drinks and I began enjoying the party with him. People were huge, loud and drunk: an awesome party! 

I was slowly loosing control, Liam and I were dancing and drinking alcoholics but there wasn't even the shadow of Justin.....

«»«»