CHAPTER SEVEN

Selena's pov:

Jim Morrison said: " Sometimes it just takes a moment to forget about a lifetime, sometimes a lifetime isn't enough to forget about a moment ". 

I cannot forget Justin's look, that night, at his party. He was disgusted, angry, ashamed… I felt so dirty and guilty the moment he found us there, in his kitchen, on his counter, and I regretted about it all those days. Exactly, it's been over a week I'm gone. The morning after the party Harry have called me, he was leaving and he asked me to leave with him; in any other moment I wouldn't have come but I needed to run away from Justin and his look, so I agreed. One hour over we were flying away after having being caught by paps at the airport, we landed in Chicago, then we took off again and landed once more in England. Now I'm back in Canada, I just took a plane in Ontario and I'm all alone flying to Stratford. I guess I'm workless now, shit. I absolutely don't want to meet Justin today, I have no clue of what I could say. He haven't called me, texted me, nothing. He's done with me, I guess. It's funny how I'm fallen for him, just with a walk, a dialogue, a look, a great time spent together… for all my exes, Riley, Nick, it was more difficult to have me, for Bieber I was so cheap. 

« ladies and gentleman, we'll be landing in about one hour and half. Thank you for having chosen to fly with Air Canada » the pilot announced. 

Justin's pov:

« I'm so excited Selena is coming back home » Jazzy told us during lunch

« she have promised me we'll watch 'The Amazing Spiderman' together tonight in her bedroom. »

« Jaxon I think Selena'll be very tired, why don't you watch it tomorrow? » my stepmom proposed him, Jaxon shook his head no. 

« Justin why don't you go to airport and drive her home? I have to drive Jazzy to Brianna's house »

« Wh-what? I don't think it'd be a good idea »

« Justin » Erin told me, « trust me if I say it'd be a very good idea »

« and what if there's her boyfriend? And if she does't want to see me? »

« she asked us to take her, I don't think the musician is coming » Erin replied

« son I suppose you shouldn't worry about that homie, I'm sure he's gay!! » dad exclaimed, causing us to burst in laughters. 

------------------------------- { TWO HOURS LATER } -------------------------------

Selena's pov:

Here I am, walking off the airport. I'm confused, sad, angry, still ashamed… I fear Justin's reaction when he sees me. Will he ignore me? Or just keep avoiding me? I don't know… I'm so afraid. 

Justin's pov:

Her plane is landed but where is she? Maybe she's hidden in some secret room with her new boyfriend. I don't have any clue of what I should tell her. Will she be happy to see me? That's what I fear. But hey man, you're the Biebs, Justin Bieber, you have talked to million girls before, got them all, flirted. And know you're on the point to cry? What?!

Selena's pov:

And if I escape? I could apologize and leave, I'm afraid. I'm sat here, fearing to walk off and get to Bieber's house. Ok Selena, stand up and move your fat ass! Erin is outside waiting for you, you'll have enough time to worry. 

« Pardón Madame » a lady who probably worked there called me. She needed to go and I was there on her way. 

I stood up and walked away, got outside the terminal and arrived at Bieber's car which was parked in front of the entrance. Nobody was there. 

« Selena! Selena! » I heard someone yell, I turned and faced Justin. What?! SHIT! He came closer and kissed me on my cheek.  That's was extremely sweet of him. « Wait, I help you » he added grabbing my luggage. I was speechless. « Are you okay? »

« yeah » I mumbled. 

« get in » he said opening my door for me. Awww. 

Just a look and I had already forgotten why I was so afraid to meet him. 

------------------------------- { TWO HOURS LATER } -------------------------------

Justin's pov:

I know it's unbelievable but right now I'm watching Spiderman with Jazzy, Jaxon and my sweetheart Selena Gomez - but she mustn't know about the 'sweetheart' part -. I'm glad she's back, so damn grateful!

Today we went to eat an ice-cream and we chilled; she told me about how awesome London was. Then we got home and Jaxon wanted her to watch this movie so I watched it too… we're sitting next each other and if I close my eyes I can even taste the smell of her skin and I'm pretty close to have an erection. I wish she doesn't see the boner which is slowly growing up. FUCK!

Tonight I'll be sleeping at dad's house, the room is next to hers. Bonus! I'm so excited, I guess I'm in love with her… so damn in love. SOmething by the way she is, she talks, she looks like; something in her eyes… she's irresistible.  And her laughter is pure cuteness, her eyes are pure beauty, her face is flawless, her body is perfect. She's gorgeous inside and outside. 

I must talk to Caitlin tomorrow, we cannot go further. I respect her, I care, and I'm sure she deserves more than a boy who doesn't love her at all. I love Selena, there's nothing Caitlin could ever do to make me change my mind. 

« Justin look! Police officer is dying! » Jaxon said snapping me out of my thoughts. 

« I've watched this a million time bro, keep calm » I puffed off. 

« Justin, you're ruining the suspense! » Selena laughed. Her laughter

I got closer and she softly placed her head between my neck and my shoulder, so I wrapped my arm around her and let me say it felt like heaven. I looked down at her, she looked up, I smiled and she smiled too. I had the impulse to give her a kiss on her forehead… she laughed, getting closer. I've never paid attention to those little things, I usually did them to other girls but just because of the moment. I didn't have the trouble to ask myself if it was the right time or not to do them, I just did. Now, with Selena, I was so afraid of doing something wrong. 

I've never felt that way before, so free, so happy, so deep in love.