CHAPTER NINE

Selena's pov:

Justin and I have fallen out yesterday and I'm exhausted, I want to go back to Texas as soon as I can. This experience is even wronger than me. We actually had an awesome time there at his lakeside house, we were on the point to have sex on the floor and it was like a paradise the all scenery in front of the fireplace; but once we were back home everything got messy. Two days after our not-so-date I found him making out in his car with a girl of his school, he lied saying it wasn't true and that I haven't seen the whole scene but I'm sure of what my eyes have seen. And Caitlin, the girl, told me Justin was a jerk because he denied they were having a great time. I'm done with them, both. 

I cried all night and drown because of all the tears, I completely shared myself, my feelings and my thoughts with him, I broke up with Harry, an awesome guy, because of Justin; but he lied all time saying I was the love of his life, « you're my princess » he said, « you're worthy all love in the world ». Bullshits, he's a player, a kid who plays. He's immature, he's stupid, he's childish and I don't want to have him in my life. Yesterday he has followed me, yelling I was wrong, saying he loved me, saying Caitlin was a liar and a bitch. Poor girl, she's fallen for a dork like me

Tonight he sent me some messages, they were all full of lies, and called me but I didn't want to answer at all. He cried, how miserable he's… and the worst is that I cannot blame him, I just blame myself for falling for someone like him. 

Three months ago, when I came, I was a different girl: I was younger but I was smarter. I knew love was a trouble and I wanted so bad to skip it, but look at me now… I'm a dork who fell for another dork. 

Jeremy and Erin has told me I'm right, I have to leave but they said they're all gonna miss me. Jazzy and Jaxon are angry because of my decision, « you cannot abandon us!! »

I told Biebers whenever they want to, they have an house in Texas and a family who's happy to welcome them. I shouldn't leave but I need to. I'm too hurt. 

« do you need a ride? »

« no, thanks Mr Bieber but my best friend Brittany is going to drive me to the airport » I replied. 

And once I was over talking, I heard Brittany yelling she was arrived. One last hug to all of them and I left. 

Brittany was angry because I was going to leave but she knew why I was leaving so she forgave me. 

« are you sure? » Brit asked me when we were at the airport. 

« yeah »

« really? Like, really?? »

« yeah » I laughed, « thank you for everything »

« Justin's a dork but are you sure you don't love him anymore? »

« look, he hasn't even tried to make me stay »

« you're right, but are you sure they were literally making out? »

« they were in his car, close, too close, and he told me he was a his home studying »

« I don't know Sel, I think he's mistaken but maybe you haven't see right. What if he was breaking up with her? »

 I'm tired, he could have told me this instead of being a liar 

« and what if he comes right now and begs you for forgiveness? »

« it could change things but I would leave anyway »

« text me whenever you need a friend »

« love you!! »

Justin's pov:

« Justin, she's here. Do what you have to! »

« thanks Brittany, you're wonderful! »

And now Sel, you're mine. 

« Sir, here's your ticket for Texas. The airplane is going to take off soon »

---------------------------------- { LATER, on the plane } ---------------------------------- 

Selena's pov:

I'm overwhelmed, I have a big headache and my heart is definitely broken. Maybe I should have let Justin talk before leaving, anyway now's late. 

« Pardón, here's my seat » someone said from behind alluding at the seat next to mine. 

He sat and I faced Justin, what?! 

« before screaming or yelling at me let me explain » he said, « I was in that car with her because she had told me she was going to cut herself because of me. I lied telling you I was at home just because I knew it would have hurt you! »

« why were you two kissing? » I asked through gritted teeth, really angrily. 

« I loosed control, she got closer and kissed me but I immediately pulled her away »

« so I came at the wrong time?! » I sarcastically asked

« absolutely not, it's just my fault. I'm a very bad boy and I probably don't deserve even your smile, but I am so deeply in love with you and I'm so sorry »

« why are you here? »

« I'm not going to graduate, I want to leave and live with my awesome girlfriend an awesome life chasing after my dream to become a musician. I've written so many songs during those two days and I want you to hear them all » he said, sounding sincere « one's titled Die in Your Arms, then there's Be Alright, and As Long As You Love Me, and Never Let You Go and many others. »

« you don't need to do this for me »

« in fact I'm doing this for US, me plus you. » he replied « I want you to be my princess, my only love, the one who owns my heart! »

I smiled, then he got down on his knees taking something from his pocket. « Will you start a life with me by your side? I swear I'll look after you in the best way, I'll protect you, I'll make your wishes come true and I'll love you, no matter what! So, will you? »

« I love you! » I said jumping on him. 

He took a ring and gave me it, saying it was his granny's one. Awwww, I loved him. 

« Ms Selena Marie Gomez, soon Ms Bieber, »

« not so soon, I mean…we're young » I interrupted him causing him to laugh

« yeah I know. You're mine now, and I swear there will be no mistakes »

I wrapped my arms around him neck and began kissing him all over his cheeks and neck, - obviously also on his lips -, time ran so fast…. maybe I had something close to an happy ending. 

But maybe I was going to have troubles with a famous and sexy and hot boyfriend! Let's see….