Chapter Twenty-Two: CALLING ALL AGENTS CALLING ALL AGENTS

• Dedicated to Ariel Winter

Chapter Twenty-Two: CALLING ALL AGENTS CALLING ALL AGENTS

  "So," said Louis as we got into the car. "Spill."

  "What?" I said trying to sound innocent as I slid into the middle.

  Crap the middle.

  Damn now I'm trapped.

  CALLING ALL AGENTS CALLING ALL AGENTS.

  This should probably be a more serious time . . . 

  "Don't act all innocent with us," said Harry starting to drive. "What was that?"

  I pushed my hair back, "Nothing."

  They all rolled their eyes. Harry stopped the car and pulled over to the side of the car.

  "What are you doing?" I asked confused. They all turned and faced me waiting expectantly.

  Harry was in the drivers seat, Liam was in the shotgun seat, Zayn was beside me, Louis was on my other side and Niall was in the backseat breathing down my back.

  I leaned forward shuddering slightly, "Ok Niall stop breathing down my back, Harry start the car and begin driving, everyone else lean back and listen to the roller coaster, that is my life."

  Zayn giggled. I just stared at him, "What? This is a serious moment Zayn."

  He straightened up, "Of course. Sorry Zyla."

  "Anyway . . . it's a really complicated story-what do you want to know?"

  "Everything," answered Louis.

  I shook my head,"Hah no my dear sailor. I refuse."

  "Fine. Why did you look scared around Jace?" asked Zayn boldly. I just stared.

  "Scared? I wasn't scared," I said crossing my arms.

  "Ok fine-upset? Nervous? Intimidated? Worried?"

  "Hm . . . I'll go with . . . slightly nervous," I answered rolling my eyes again.

  "This is how I met your mother-er Jace."

  "No just tell us why you were freaked out!" said Niall impatiently, "geez! You take forever!"

  "Ugh fine. Basically, we had a problem a while ago and it resulted in Mum finding out and then I couldn't see him and then everything went cray cray-"

  "Did you just say cray cray?" asked Harry.

  "Yes Harold keep up. Anyway, he kinda went all weird and it freaked me out so we stopped seeing each other then some other stuff happened and then we broke up and that was the first time I've seen him in-a really long time actually . . . "

  "And that's all?" asked Liam sounding doubtful.

  "Why? You think I'm lying?" I said giving him a 'if looks could kill' stare.

  They all looked at each other with that 'yeah kinda' look.

  "Yes of course that's all!" I lied.

  Yes I am lying.

  Sh. Don't tell a soul.

  Who the flip am I talking to?

  "Right," said Harry pulling into the flat's driveway.

  Or whatever it's called. I don't even know.

  "Thanks for believing me," I muttered unbuckling.

  Yeah that's right. I buckle up. 'Cause it safe and it's cool.

  Buckling up is cool.

  "Hurry up and get out," I whined shoving Louis forward. "Stop shoving!" he whined back. "Then get out of the car," I said pushing him again. "Stop," he said smirking pushing me.

  "You stop," I said back hitting him again.

  "You."

  "You."

  "No you! I eat marshmallows for a living!"

  "So? I'm the sass master of Doncaster."

 "Yeah well I'm the sass master of Sassmasterville so WHAT!" I said adding on a Z snap.

  Which I can't even snap so it was more of a swirly Z.

(Check out the external link to see this video I made!)

  Pft. Whatever. I'm still cool.

  "What was that?" laughed Louis scooting out of the car.

  "It's called," -I reanacted the Z . . . swirl thing- "a Z swirl. Yeah that's right. It's a new thing."

  "Don't even try to under stand her it'll never happen," said a voice beside me.

  I turned around to see Christy leaning against the car in a model pose.

  Hah! You thought I was kidding. Well I wasn't.

  Mind boggled.

  "Hey when's my bed gonna be here?" I asked forgetting I had been sleeping on a couch for a couple days.

  "Like Monday," Zayn replied staring at his phone. I nodded, "Ok. Cool."

  "Whatcha doin' here Christy?" asked Harry leaning against the car.

  "Oh I just have to talk to Zyla about . . . something," she replied smirking mischeviously.

  "Seriously what's with all the secrecy?!" asked Niall exasperated as the five of them headed for the flat. Zyla and I grinned. 

  Life is good-for the most part.

___________________________________________

Hope you likee! I'm sorry it's short /: Im horrible at witing long chappies :P

Love ya!

-Bellena xoxo