Chapter Nineteen: About As Hot As Ice Cream

Chapter Nineteen: About As Hot As Ice Cream

-Recap-

  "Zyla I want to ask you something."

  "Yeah?"

  "Be my girlfriend?"

-Recap-

  I stared at him.

  Oh my gods.

  Is it weird that the first thing that popped into my head was the word 'yes'?

  I guess I was quiet for too long.

  "Zyla?" he asked.

  "Yes," I blurted out.

  "What?"

  "I said," I began wrapping my arms around his neck a slight smile playing on my lips as I leaned in, "yes."

  He smiled a bit too before leaning in.

***************

  "Look I better go," I said reluctantly looking at my watch. "What time is it?" asked Austin stretching and getting up from the couch. "It's um-" I looked at my watch as I stood up as well, "it's 8:03 and I don't want to take the chance that the lads burst into my room like they always do." Austin grinned and hugged me. "Want me to walk with you?" I shook my head.

  "Better not. In case any paps are about."

  "Alright then. I'll see you later babe, you can go out the back if you want," Austin said motioning towards the back door. I nodded and pecked him on the cheek. "Yeah. I'll see you later Love!"

  "Zyla!"

  "Hm?"

  "When and how are we gonna tell the boys?"

  "I honestly don't know right now . . . I have a feeling it will result in me being grounded till I'm twenty."

  Austin grinned. ''Alright. I'll text you later. We'll figure out how to tell them later ok?" I nodded, "Bye."

 Then I left. I pulled my hoodie over my face and kept my head down as I ran happier than I could ever remember.

  I wish Mum was here. 

  Gods.

  I inhaled a shaky breath not allowing the tears to come as I slowly climbed up the trellis and through the window. I gathered some clothes from my drawer and went to the shower.

  When I got out and had put clothes on I went to check my phone.

Heather: Heey girl! Sup?

Me: Hey Heather! Just got out of the shower. You?

Heather: Doing a photo shoot for Pop Culture Magazine soon. Modeling some new clothes

Me: Oh that's cool

Heather: Yeah! So you've heard about The Best Song Ever stuff yeah?

  At first I didn't know what she was taking about then it dawned on me.

Me: Oh yeah where they created other people or something. They were filming that stuff a while ago.

  (I'm sorry I didn't add this in guise but this story was set in July before we ever knew about the BSE ad I started writing this story in like April)