Chapter 7 - "Why do ya stare at me like that?!"

Demons P.O.V

I shook my head and laughed a little and became angry. "for the last time, it's DEMON!" I yelled and attacked them. As I could see Raph was still injured but was getting stronger. I took out my Katanas and aimed for raph, he wasn't fast enough to react, so he flew into the wall behind him. Leo and mikey yelled his name, but he just laid there, unconscious.

Karais P.O.V

We attacked the rest of the turtles, I went for leo and smirked at him, he blushed a little bit. Was he still into me?! "You didn't kill him, aren't cha' glad about that? He's now more aggresiv and violent than he's ever been" he shook his head "No! i...I didn't want that!" He stumbled. "you wanted that, you wanted him dead!" I said and attacked him, bud he quickly dodched. The attack and hit me in the stomache. I cauchet a little and stumbled bacvkwards. "You'll pay for that!" I ran towards him, with my sword in front of me. But before I could stab him, Mikey ran infront of him and I stabbed him into his right leg. He let out a cry of pain but he didn't fell to the ground, he stood there, angry looking towards me. I took the sword out of him and blood was streaming down his leg. I could've sworn if glares could kill someone, I would've been dead by now. Leo cried out his name, but he didn't made any move. He was still glaring. It freaked me out. I backed away a little and turned my head a bit, but not looking away from Mikey and the still shocked Leo who took of his bandana to minimize the bleeding. "DEMON!" I shouted. "we have to go!"

Demons P.O.V

I turned around to see the others. I smirked. And nodded. "okay... but next time, it will be the last fight!" I threw a smoke bomb on the ground and Karai and I retreated. We ran away near to the shredders HQ, I stopped and looked at her. "Great job Karai, but next time...try to really hurt him" I said to her. She answered. "I wanted to stab Leonardo first, but then Michelangelo came in my way and I hurt him a lot! He has a deep wound in his right leg! But...I don't know how he could stand this pain!?" I was impressed. "So...maybe little Mikey isn't such a weak kid" I grinned. I saw how Karai was out of her thoughts, staring at me. "Why do ya star at me like that?!" She shrugged a little and blushed. Why the heck was she blushing?! "Karai?" She still said nothing, this freaked me nearly out! "ANSWER M-"but I was cut off as she suddenly kissed me.

A/N

Sorry really short chapter, but I have to go to school and wanted to tease you a little with this chapter ;) MUHAHAHAHAHAH you didn't see that comming , have ya? HHAHAHAHHAHA so, now I have to go to school, so see you later by^^