Chapter 12- "I love you"

Demon's P.O.V:

After training me and Karai went to the living room and watched a movie while we cuddled. She laid a blanket over both of us and had her head onto my chest. I played a bit with her short hair. Then she suddenly shut off the tv and looked at the ground. "Can I ask you something?.." she asked. I nodded. "Sure..anything" she hesitated. Still looking at her feet, she asked. "At breakfast... you..said something about the voices...what for voices?.." I sat there in silent. "I don't know...if you know what this is...but I have schizophrenia..." She looked at me in shock. I looked away. "Can we pleas not talk about this?.." she nodded. I could tell that she's a bit afraid. But she was still in my arms. I liked this feeling...but I still don't really love her. But I had to...

After a while we went to our room and watched there a movie with some scenes, which when her father would have sawn, he would have killed me. Right now the teens in the movie where in their room and kissed like animals and undressed each other. I grinned a bit and became hard. I held her close to me and I think she felt it through our clothes. She became red and looked at me. I grinned more and kissed her. She turned around so she was on top of me. We kissed wilder. She rubbed over my pants with the huge bump. I became more horny by the minute and opened her suit. I took it of and smirked. Her body is so sexy~ I stroke over her body and kissed her neck. I made a Hickey and she moaned quietly. I slowly took of her bra and licked on one nipple. I turned us around so I was on top and took off everything except my boxershorts. I kissed her neck again and rubbed over her wet thong. She moaned beneath me.

Then I took off her thong and inserted one of my big fingers into her. She moaned out lout  and her grip onto the sheets tightened. I pumped the finger in and out in a fast motion, I looked at her face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth wide open. It looked so ...so sexy...

I stopped pumping and slowly took my finger out of her and liked him grinning. She looked at me with pleading eyes which said that I should continue. I locked her lips with mine and took off my shorts. And without she seeing I inserted my big member into her. She gasped for air and held onto me tight. Her breathing got heavier. She moaned loudly as I pushed in and out, faster and faster.

We went wild on it and she came screaming my name I also came inside her and slowly I took my member out of her. Then I laid next to her and we cuddled. We both were out of our breaths, but kissed.

Before we both fell asleep, she whispered:

"I love you.."

Hey guys, it's Tori.
Sorry for the long wait but I've haven't got much time lately.