Best Friend: Chapter 11

*Jimin's POV*

"That was DISGUSTING." I said, out of the blue.

Kim Namjoon.

"Repulsive." Jungkook added.

Dead.

"Didn't even bothered talking to us in class and there he goes, whisking my own best friend away right in front of my face— AND DIDN'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE ME!?!?!??!" raising my voice, it cracked along the way as i couldn't contained my annoyance anymore.

Kim Namjoon was basically dead to me. Like, who the fuck does this asshole think he is?

We both were sitting in one of the studying canopy on the campus park, eating a couple of hamburgers and some snacks.

"Sonofabitch ruined my chance..." Jungkook muttered under his breath before taking a large bite into his burger. Stuffing chips into his mouth as he chews into the burger.
"Ew. Dude. Chill on the chips, man." I said, making a disgusted expression.

"Today's my day-offf ffrom diet." He stated, accidentally spitting out a tiny chunk of burger towards me along the way.

Diet?

"Diet? Why are you on a diet?" Curious, i asked. Grabbing my Lemon Gatorade and uncapping it.

Behind his hamburger, Jungkook widened his already round eyes, snapping at me
"Jimin hyung, weren't you pppaying attention at all? As dancers, offf cccourse you gotta be in a diet plan." spitting some more bread chunks at me.

"Bruh, I'm beginning to think that you're doing it on purpose...." Drinking another gulp, i squirted some water towards him through my lips and teeth. Causing it to spew a little on his face and shirt.

"JIMIN HYUNG.....!!!" slightly struggling to swallow the remaining burger in his mouth, Jungkook threw some chips at me after that. Causing the biggest and loudest and most obnoxious laugh to escape from my mouth as we began a mini food fight session.

"YA...!!"

Caught off guard, the both of us stopped throwing food at each other before turning our heads towards the sudden sound caused by an unknown male voice;

Wearing a long sleeved white and blue striped shirt and blue skinnies with red Converse. Semi long blonde with a touch of light pink hair and white pale skin with his leather sling bag and a few papers scattered around him.
Found laying on the grass not too far away from the study canopy.

The guy slowly raises up from the grass and turned his upper body to face us. Giving us a cold side glance before saying

"You guys should really keep it down. Some of us are trying to sleep here.....!" Turning his head around and meeting his back with the ground once again. Placing an arm over his eyes as he drifts back to sleep, even laying on some of the papers around him.

"Some of us.....? Who else is sleeping here.....?" Jungkook whispered, looking around us as we tried finding other people in a similar fashion as Sleepy McGrumpsters.

*Your POV*

Namjoon took me outside of campus to grab some lunch along with his pal, Jung Hoseok.
"You live around here?" I asked, shyly taking a small bite of my chicken salad.

We ate at this simple American style diner just outside of town. Drove there using one of the guy's truck, not sure who it belongs to but Namjoon was the one that did the driving.
The table we sat was rectangular shaped and me and Namjoon sat on the cushion side against the wall behind us while Hoseok sat just opposite me.