Best Friend: Chapter 24

*Your POV*

We came back down to the first floor of the restaurant, hand in hand.
Heading towards our table to find only Jimin and Jin occupying it.

"Where's the roach?" Jungkook whispered into my ear as we got closer.

Hearing the both of them engaged in a conversation as they had their backs on us, i unconsciously picked up a few sentences that came out of Jimin's mouth.

"..... look, I'm not blaming anyone. I'm not blaming you or Jungkook. I'm blaming myself for...waiting too long. I should've told her sooner...."

What are they talking about?

Blaming Jungkook?

Telling her? Who's 'her'?

I didn't know if Jungkook heard them or not, but i couldn't control my mouth that was soon parting, uttering his name,

"Jimin...?"

We stopped a few feet away behind them.
Surprised, both of them jolted in their seats as they turned around to face us.

Jimin, looking slightly nervous for some reason, hurriedly got up from his seat and slowly walked up towards me while asking me
"How long have you been there?"

"We just got here. What were you guys talking about?" I asked, curious to why my boyfriend's name was mentioned in the mix.

"Ah...I — a — " stuttering, Jimin was oddly finding it hard to explain.
Then, as if on cue, Jin chimed in

"Hey, it's getting late now. Why not we all head out?" Getting up from his own seat, Jin walked over towards Jimin and twirled his arm around his before pulling him away from us.

Walking towards the cashier, made a quick transaction and disappeared out the door before we could even get to them.

"Jimin seems a little off. Maybe he had a little fight with Gwen...?" Jungkook asked, fixing his beanie that nearly left his head.

"I don't know. Screw it, it's way better without her around." Originally whispering, i turned over towards the guys as i noticed them going in the different direction from the place we parked the car, exclaiming
"Hey, where are we heading?" I skipped faster towards the two guys that were already ahead of us.

Slowing down as i got close to Jimin, i wrapped my arm around his. Catching him off guard as he turned to one side to face me.

Throwing him a friendly grin, i asked
"Where's Gwen?"
"Oh, she left early. Getting a little tired from today's practice, so..." Jimin answered, looking ahead before glancing back to me.

Liar. I can tell when you lie and you're too jamless to do it good, Park Jimin.

But causing more drama with my friend was not my nature anymore so i decided to let it go.
Going along with it as we walked ourselves downtown, about a block away from the restaurant before we entered into a large park.

Taehyung's POV*

A single blow to the head caused Luca to met with the dirt as i threw the first punch in his face.

Hitting the ground hard, he landed just near my foot as it gave me the idea to plant a good one on his bruised up face. Kicking him right in the temple.

After exiting the restaurant, i lured him here at the local park. Luring him towards the deeper part of the area where the trees took over and the grounds were uneven with sudden huge pitholes and small cliffs.

"How dare you interfere...?!" I hissed, bending my knees down as i caught him by his coat. Dragging him up to his feet, meeting with my face just by a few inches.