Best Friend: Chapter 12

*Your POV*

The next day happened, and i immediately ran across campus right after class to find him. Searching for Jimin as i tried dialling his number.
I hadn't had a chance to talk to Jimin yesterday as he had classes afterwards and a couple of late night dance lessons while i had to do my own thing with the assignments that was already handed out.

[Recalling last night at the dorm]

"Jin...."

He looked up at me from writing something in his diary on the desk.

Extending both arms forward, i presented Jin something that was promised to him;

"Mario plushed hat???" He cried out as his eyes sparkled. Slowly taking the gigantic plushed hat from my hands and began kissing it, immediately putting it on his head before turning back to me,
"You really did got me a something of Super Mario~ thank you ☺" smiling back at me so sweetly. He blushed as he didn't expect that his demand had been met that night.

"You shouldn't have...." shyly, Jin added. Fixing his new huge hat as he occasionally looks up at me.

Getting up from his seat, Jin proceeds to giving me the biggest and tightest hug i guess he has ever given in his pink life.
"You are officially apart of my inner circle. I will definitely eat you last...." He whispered, just behind my ears.

⊙_⊙ tf

Shaking away last night's bazaar encounter, i soon discover Jimin just exiting a building alongside a small group of people.

I smiled as i sped towards him, keeping my phone back into my pocket.

*Jimin*

"Chimchim~!"
I look over and saw (y/n) jogging towards me.

"Pabo, don't call me that here. What is it?" I said, walking towards her.

"I got invited to your party!" She cried out, excitedly.
"My party? What do you mean?" Fixing my sling bag, i asked her.
"Namjoon asked me."

That little shit.

Ever since he saw her after the first class , he's been keeping his eyes locked on her. You know how a hungry lion when he keeps his eyes locked and focused on his food right before pouncing on it?
Yeah, Namjoon is the major predator and (y/n) is his prey.

"Why would he invited you?" Slowly walking away from my group, i wave them goodbye before taking a stroll around campus with her.

"I don't know. Maybe just to be nice? But, i don't know, we had lunch together that day and some stuff happened with my phone and —"
"Wait, what happened to your phone?" Had to cut her in, i asked. Remembering that time Jungkook mentioned (y/n) had tried to called me and then the line was cut right after that.

"The screen cracked — it was partially his fault because he snuck up behind me, and it fell. But he was being real nice thou. Took me to the mobile store straight away after that. And when we got back, the way he was looking at me was sooo weird —"

I couldn't take it anymore, the annoyance kept building up inside me with every sentences she says.
Sparking the overprotective side of me like a friction between two heated rods.

"— and you think he genuinely likes you?
(Y/n), Namjoon's a shark. I think you should stay away from him." Looking away, i took off my glasses to blow the dusts away before taking my time putting them back on.

I've seen this before. And I have heard it all. The way she spoke about him and how her eyes sparkled.
I was there throughout all of the beginning of her new relationships and the fall of her breakups.