Best Friend: Chapter 13

*Jimin's POV*

"Jungkook? What the hell??"

Starring at him from top to bottom, my eyes bled as i observed his choice of wardrobe for his first ever college party; oversized red hoodie, a snapback and sunglass because that make sense since there will be natural sunlight indoors.
AT NIGHT.

"What? Too much sweg for ya?" He said.

"I am seriously withholding the most massive stink bomb right now after hearing you talk like that." Walking towards my lil bro, i yank off the snapback and the sunglasses from him. Threw them on his bed before i walk over to his closet.

"Dude, you look way better the first day i saw you. Wear these!" Handing him a white shirt and white cap, simple.
I chose a green and black checkered shirt paired with a black leathery snapback with matching leather pants for myself.

~~

It was 9.45 pm when we arrived at the venue.
The place was crowded with hyped college kids. Most of them were from the same department but I'm pretty sure they invited other friends from other majors as well.

Booze everywhere as wasted party-goers scattered the entire place. Some were dancing, some were mingling. Others did some crazy stuff while a few 'disappeared' from the scene with their mating spouse 😏

As soon as we got there, my eyes instantly scanned the dark room, searching for her.
Trying to see whether (y/n) really did came.

So far, no signs of her as i sigh in relief.

"Hyung!"
I turned to one side to see Jungkook heading straight for the self-made mini bar. Grabbing a couple of beers, Jungkook handed me one as the widest grin appeared across his face.

"Have you been to a party?" I asked, accepting the bottle of beer.
"Nothing like this before!" Jungkook replied, had to talk a little louder to each other within the loud blasts of music.

"Well, act like this is your 100th. No one likes seeing a giddy 18-year-old attending his first college party." Bringing the bottle closer to my lips, i took a long sip before feeling the burn run down my throat.

We both met up with other dancers and mingled here and there. Got to know a lot of other students from different course as well.
Apart from that, we also bumped into pastey white Sleepy McGrumpsters. And he seem way more friendlier than the last time we saw him.

"Yo, you those noisy kids from the park, right?" Raising up a hand for a bro handshake.
Looking over at Jungkook, we decided to play along. Returning the unsuspected friendly gesture and lightly chest bumped each other.

"Min Yoongi. Which department you from? Dance?" He asked.
"Yeah, both of us. I'm Park Jimin, this is Jeon Jungkook. Which class are you?" I asked back.

Shaking his head, he answered
"Nah, I'm from the Composing Department."
"Oh, you came with a friend?" Jungkook loosen up.

"Sorta. I'm waiting for him actually. He's in the same course as you all." He said.
"Oh, cool. What's his name? Maybe we've seen him here." I said, offering him some assistance.

"It's Kim Nam — oh, nevermind. There he is." Yoongi pointed pass between me and Jungkook before we simultaneously turned around to see his friend.

"Yo~! Bruh!"

Namjoon.
It's Namjoon.
His friend happens to be Namjoon.
Fuck my life -﹏-

I watched as him entered the party and the song legitimately changed into a more upbeat track. As if celebrating the arrival of Satan and his gang.....and this girl that seem oddly famili —