Best Friend: Chapter 17

*Your POV*

A week.
I haven't seen my best friend in a week. And it was starting to get to me.

"Ya~ why aren't you eating?" Jin asked, feeding another mouthfull of ramen into his mouth.
"Jin, i just had dinner an hour ago — WE. We had dinner TOGETHER an hour ago." I pointed out to him.
Laying on my bed sideways, facing him as he sat on his bed eating away like a kid who hadn't had food for a week.

"If you're highlighting the fact that i eat too much, then you need to keep your mouth zip tight."
Wasn't even mad, i let out a laugh before unlocking my phone to check it after feeling a slight buzz.

"It's just your imagination. He's found a new best friend now. You're completely forgotten, (y/n) 😏👿" Jin teased, throwing me a bitch face.

But he was sorta right, there were zero notifications from him. Only a few from Jungkook.

"I think I'm starting to see a second chin down there...." i murmur but made sure it was loud enough for Jin to hear.

"That's impossible. Someone like me can't get an extra chin." With a straight face, Jin snapped. Still feeding more ramen into his full mouth as he kept a creepy gaze fixed on me.

Couldn't help but to giggle hard despite the ache i was beginning to feel inside my heart.

I know it was just a joke but it was starting to effect me.
Why haven't you text or call nor return the ones i gave you, Jimin?
Are you that busy that you can't even reply a single text?

I missed him. Badly. I even tried stalking him in his class but he was in no sight and i couldn't stay longer or stalk frequently because i needed to avoid clashing with Namjoon.

"Did you try asking Jungkook?" Jin abruptly asked after slurping down the last drop of soup in the cup, probably noticing my uneasy facial expression.

That's right! I haven't tried asking him yet!

"OH MY GOD WHY HAVEN'T I THOUGHT OF THAT — OH GOD WAIT." freaking out, i frantically reached for my phone that i tucked underneath me and instantly attempted to ring him.

It rang. So i waited.

This was the third ring. Still waiting.

After the sixth ring, it went to voicemail.

"Dammit." I muttered under my breath.

"No luck?" I heard Jin asked, getting up from his bed to disposed the ramen cup before grabbing for a water bottle.

I tried again for the second time.

Ugh why hasn't he picked up yet? I mean, he just texted me a few minutes ago!
Oh, wait. That's right. His texts! I haven't even taken a look at it yet.

Too distracted by the absence of my best friend, maybe that's why I'm being such an idiot right now.

Opening my IM, I viewed the three new text i haven't seen.

Jk: Noona
Jk: I miss you.
Jk: And Jimin says hi.

JEON JUNGKOOK, PLEASE ANSWER THE PHONE 😭

"Chin~~!!"  I cried out, showing him the text, trying to emphasize on the J in his name but it ended up sounding like a CH.
Coming nearer to me, Jin hovered over and peered through the screen.

"Come. Follow me." Jin said, placing the water bottle on his desk before heading to his closet to take out a hoodie. Pulling it over himself before walking towards my closet, swinging the doors opened.

I was a little surprised as he knew exactly what i always wear, Jin took out my oversized grey hoodie (that was previously owned by Jimin) and tossed it over to me.