Best Friend: Chapter 4

*Your POV*

OH.MY.GOD.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT.

HE —

— WHY—

— WHAT WAS THE MEANING BEHIND THE UNUSUALLY SEDUCTIVE BITING AND LICKING OF HIS LIPS????

".......!"
I was the type that couldn't hold up a poker face if i wanted to and I'm guessing from the way i stared back at him in horror, Jimin seemed to snapped out of it and responded

"— uh.... h-hey...! You're hungry? Come, I'll show you the cafeteria.....!" hurriedly turning himself away from me and began walking fast ahead of me. Leaving me behind.
Having to jog a little to catch up on Jimin, whom was so far off i almost lost him.

Before i even knew it, Jimin managed to led us both to one of the cafeterias available at the campus.

"Jimin...wait up...! " i called to him, still haven't managed to bring myself closer to Jimin since we left the park.

Jimin stopped walking, finally letting me catch up to him.
"This is Cafeteria One. Cafeteria Two is right above the hill. Like say, if you have classes in those departments up there, there is another cafeteria ready to feed your rumbling tummy~"

Panting, and sort of space off from his explanations, i snapped
"Why didn't you wait??"
Turning his head, sharply, towards me, Jimin uttered
"What?"
"Pabo...i can't breathe....!" Panting some more, i weakly hit him by the arm.

"Umm...you go grab a table, I'll get you some food. Need anything in specific?" Jimin asked, ignoring my whining as he slowly brought himself farther away from me but still keeping his sight on me.

I scoffed at him and looked away while i choose the nearest empty table. Feeling super annoyed that he made me jog a Marathon across the campus 😡

Slumping down into the seat, i tried getting myself comfortable as i let my eyes wandered around the cafeteria.
Observing the people around me.

Not too many students there thou at the time. Just a few in small groups, gathered around either to study there silently, eat and hang out with their peers, having group discussions out loud by constructing choreographies and having some sort of battle of the voices.
A few designated tables (like special areas) just for lecturers and some dance instructors.

Feeling a little hot in the head as my heart began thumping rapidly, the nerves began kicking in.

Suddenly the realization of me actually enrolling myself in the School of Arts began coming into view.

Here it is, (y/n). The opportunity is here, presenting itself to you...you're basically sitting within your dreams right now.
So what are you planning on doing? Enroll anyway? Take the risk? Let Jimin handle your parents? Risking your position in the family as your strict father might disowned you?

Slamming my head down against the table, i was overwhelmed by the sudden rush of thoughts.

Ughhh what should i do??? God, please send me some kind of sign. Anything! Just please~~!
Pleading within my mind, i crunched my face as i brought my head up slowly. Legitimately searching for a divine intervention somewhere around the cafeteria.

And then... i heard it.

Literally, a divine deep voice serenaded its way thorough the cafeteria.
Not sure whether this was just my wild imaginations coming alive but i honestly felt like the once noisy and echoey hall abruptly went silent, making that particular deep male voice stand out even more.
Highlighting his melodious tunes and falsetto that dance across the walls, travelling around the cafeteria.

(A little exaggerated but that was my version of it, at least 😂😂😂).

My eyes wandered around, trying to source out the divine male voice.

And then, with success....i found him.

— Wait....him!?!?!?!!?!

Wearing the same black knitted pullover with a lanyard tag still around his neck.
Sitting at one isolated spot all by himself, strumming the guitar as he sings to an unknown song.

🎵I’m a born singer jom neujeobeorin gobaek.

Eonjena meolgiman haesseotdeon sin-giruga nun ape isseo.

I’m a born singer eojjeomyeon ireun gobaek
geuraedo neomu haengbokae I’m good whoa-whoa, yea-yea-yeah🎶

Seriously...that guy????
The same guy i bumped into in front of the public restroom at the Busan train station, is HERE?????

— and he's a student?????

CBRBDJDKAJFHKDKSJFND?!?!?!?

"Ya ~ !"
Snapping me back to reality, a familiar voice shook me to my senses.

I look up and it was Jimin with couple of bubble teas in both hands.

"Why is your face like that? You look like you've seen a ghost." Sitting himself down next to me, he handed me a drink.

"Hey, sorry i left you behind back there. I was just feeling — "
Cutting Jimin off, i instantly said
"Where??"

"What?" He asked.
"Where do i apply???" i repeated.
"......." blinking a couple of times, Jimin stared at me with a slightly surprised look on his face.

"What do you mean? Are you referring to the enrollment?"
Nodding fiercely, widening my eyes like a madman, anticipating more from him.
"But back at the park, you seemed a little hesitant. Why the sudden change of — "

" — Jiminie~~ do you want me in or not~?" I whined, acting in a babyish manner as i pouted. Knowing exactly how to distract Jimin away from asking too many questions.
Shaking his head but still carving up a smile, Jimin responded,

"We'll stop by at the office and pick up a few stuff after this, okay?" Flashing a thumbs up, i made our thumbs kissed each other before looking over my shoulders towards the mysterious guy not too far away from us.

Starring at the guy so intensely as if mentally scanning him so that i never forget how he looks like. Aiming at him and prepping myself for our very next encounter with each other.

*Jimin's POV*

"We'll stop by at the office and pick up a few stuff after this, okay?" Flashing a thumbs up, (y/n) met her little thumb with mine.

I was about to struck up another conversation with her but then failed to do so as i noticed she quickly turned her face away from me.
Seemingly shifting her full devoted attention to something or someone from afar.

Squinting a little, i let my eyes follow to where (y/n) was starring;

A guy, handsomely appealing and decently dressed, equipped with a guitar as his whole aura just beamed from across the cafeteria towards us.
I nudge a little at my glasses as i continued to observe his characteristics;
Suave, charming, nodding to his own beat, hanging out by himself as he seems to be focusing on constructing and composing something.
Melodiously belting out a song once in a while, as if testing the sounds of the lyrics, jotting it down onto some papers that scattered on the table.

Got a little frustrated that (y/n) seemed to be ignoring me, i placed an elbow on the table as my palm supported my head. Bringing the large straw to my bubble tea closer to my mouth as i took a sip.
Occasionally shifting my gaze to her....and then on him.

Studying the guy from top to bottom.

Is he a student here?
Or one of the composers?