Best Friend: Chapter 19

*Jungkook's POV*

Surprised, i shot hyung a look.
Crap, was it that obvious??

Jin was grinning before he let out a laugh.

"Mwo??" I asked, beginning to feel hot in the face.

"Does Jimin know?" He asked.
"No. He has no idea. I hid it away from him because i know how he feels about her. I mean, Jimin hyung never exactly admits it but...there's just something in his voice and the way he talks about (Y/n) that just makes it so obvious that he likes her. But, i don't know. Maybe it's all just a silly crush for me."

"Maybe they're both just really close with each other that they seem like...you know..." Jin thought.
"Impossible, hyung. I may not be any more experienced than anyone of you guys here but, a damn monkey can tell if they're in love with one another or not!" I snapped, feeling a litte frustrated over the matter.
"You're bullshitting yourself. They're not. They're just best friends who grew up together and they're like unrelated siblings with each other. I'd say go for it."

"Go for what?" Curious, i asked.
"Don't act like you don't know what i mean." Jin shot back before snatching my phone from the bed.

"What are you doing, hyung??" Panicked, i asked.
"Texting (Y/n) for you." Casually browsing through my iPhone, he answered.
"Wait — no, don't!"

We wrestled around for my phone but Jin hyung was oddly fast in his fingers because the next thing i knew, i heard him cried out,

"DONE!"

"Done what?!?!"

Finally able to retrieved my phone, but unfortunately the damages has been done.
Because the last text i saw that was sent to (Y/n) was
.
You: (Y/n)....i think I'm in love with you ❤

F.U.C.K.

*Your POV*

"Since we're both here now, I want to tell you something." Jimin start.

My heart literally jumped as he said that.
"What is it?" I asked, anticipating.

His mouth opened as he tried forming words, trying his best not to stutter,
"I...i want to...i want to tell to you that i — "

But right before Jimin was about to finish his exact words, my phone that was in my hoodie pocket vibrated on my tummy before letting out a light tune.

Despite the interruption, Jimin let me checked it anyway before i reached in and took it out.
Seeing a text that was sent by —

"Jeon Jungkook?" I whispered.

Brows slightly wrinkled, i opened it and saw something i couldn't believe that i had lay my eyes on.

Kookie: (Y/n)....i think I'm in love with you ❤

My heart dropped and rolled away into the distance. Never to return after reading Jungkook's surprise text 😵

"(Y/n)? Is there something wrong?"

Snapping me back into reality, I jolted and looked up at Jimin, whom still haven't been able to voice out what he needed to say to me earlier.

"Did you get a urgent text or something?"

Should i tell him?

"Uh..."

Without even realizing it, Jimin's hand took my phone from me before taking a look at the screen.

*Jimin's POV*

"Park Jimin!"

I ignored her as i stormed into the hallways towards my dormitory.