Best Friend: Chapter 21

*Your POV*

That's him.

I swear.

Although he looked so much different now, my heart kept telling me that that's him.

I was so use to seeing Jimin with black hair with the front part over his forehead, his snapback and a pair of glasses.
I was definitely caught off guard and pretty surprised to see this...new look of his.

His hair was slightly more longer and was added a lighter shade to it. With a pair of sunglass that i know he wasn't into, at least not when i knew him.

And his style....changed drastically.
Before this Jimin's choice of wardrobe has always been plain or printed T's, hoodies and will mostly end the look with short pants.

But, this time...when i first saw him a little more closer in a couple of months of his absence, his recently main style is plain coloured long sleeved top and black long leather pants. With a black leathery jacket over one arm.

Apart from his looks, Jimin's whole demeanor changed as well

He use to be sweet, kind and always smiling for no reason.
Now that I've seen his new self, Jimin looked a bit cold and comes across a little stand-offish.

"Jimin..." i found myself uttering to myself, slowly moving my feet as i began to advanced forward.

" — (Y/n)?" Jungkook cried, trying to grasp for my arm from behind but failed as i was already picking up my pace.

Feeling my arm getting tugged from behind a moment after that, i turned around to face Jungkook as my hair slapped me on my cheeks.
"What is it, Jungkook?" Looking up seeing a glimpse of frown in his brows, i asked.

"What are you trying to do?" He asked me back, concerned as he still had my arm around his long fingers.
"Going to say hi to Jimin? My best friend?" I pointed out.
"But — " feeling him wrapping his palms even tighter, Jungkook uttered.

"But what?"
"But he seems a little busy..." he gave out a not so logic respond.

"Fuck it." Yanking back my hand away, i turned around and quickly walked up towards Jimin and his so-called crew.

*Jimin's POV*

I heard my girlfriend calling up for me from afar.
As a couple of my friends parted themselves from each other to let me see, i saw Gwendolyn running towards me across the walkway with her long dirty blonde hair bouncing behind her.

As she reached me, i wrapped my arms around her tight. Spilling my love on her because she missed a few classes today due to her temporary sick leave.

"How are you feeling?" i asked, starring at her through the sunglass i find so annoying to wear.
"A little better." Leaning forward, Gwendolyn attempted to place a kiss but the journey was abruptly put to halt.