Best Friend: Chapter 30

*Jimin's POV*

I kissed her. Hard. We french kissed each other like that night was our last night of living.

Our lips intertwined, our tongues fought a battle that neither was winning but it was a sweet defeat for both parties.

Our hands crept around each other as our fingers worked hard to pealed at one another's clothing. We both lose layer by layer until we were only in our undergarments.

For some reason, we put our kissing to a halt as we both were a little reluctant to go any further.
I didn't know why, i felt scared for some reason. And i know that (Y/n) was feeling the same thing.

I didn't know what to say; the girl of my dreams was laying beneath me. Half naked as she stared up into my own eyes as one of her own arms was placed across her nearly bare chests.

Her cheeks were red. Drench in bashfulness as i caught myself rudely starring at my love.

Then, the question came across my head that translated out
"Are you ready?"

Why did i asked that?? I sound like a creep! Where was that sex god that i had imagined myself to be if i ever were to encounter a moment like this??? I'm such a dor -

"Yeah...are...are you?" Stuttered, she suddenly asked me back.

Oh, GOD. YES. YES. You have zero idea on how ready i was to pounce on you.
Zero. Idea.

I carved up side grin before slowly crashing my face back into hers. Marrying my lips with her again as i pierced her mouth with my tongue. Occasionally licking her lips as i felt her hands framing my neck and face. Pulling me in deeper, approving my every action with her yearning touch.

I felt like she had the same feelings and urges towards me like how i felt it towards her.

After reassuring myself, i finally worked up the courage to slip my hands behind her. Unhooking her bra and slowly pealing it away. Tossing it aside, i paused our make out session just to feast my eyes on her chests that i had dreamt on looking at.

They were perfect. To me, at least. Just like how i imagined. So perfect that i didn't realized a disgusting grin had appeared on my face.
Causing my poor shy girl to blush so hard as her arms were crossed to cover her chests from me.

I looked back at her, discovering her facial expressions that screamed 'Don't look at me~!' like those immensely shy but low-key kinky Japanese anime girls in the mangas I've read before.

I mouthed a 'Sorry.' as my hand gently placed her arms away before i brought my face to her neck.
Burying my face while i placed a dozen of marked wet kisses on her like how I've always wanted to. Marking her as my own as i left bite marks on places i know people will see.

 Marking her as my own as i left bite marks on places i know people will see

Yeah, she's fucking finally mine now.

Gradually, i moved and traced my lips and tongue down her chest. Greeting her already hard nipples with soft flicks of my tongue that grew more vigorous as i sucked on them hard.
My other hand was working to stimulate her other breast, teasing her tip with my fingers and gentle caressing.