I...Er,Uh,um...I

Flutter's POV - I was Playing with a group of little butterflies . I told them about me today . I was...acting weird today with my best friend,Dashie .

-Oh,My little friends . I was acting strange when I was with My Friend , Dashie . I said to my animal friend.

- *Hums* ( What kind of strange ?) Hummingway hummed

-Oh,I was...Blushing,um I was nervous and...My heart...was beating hard...wait a minute...could this be...I did have a crush with her since fillyhood...-I said

Then I saw Dashie,she landed near me. Oh sweet Celestia ! What do I do ? What do I do !?
WHAT DO I DO !? I was screaming in the inside . She went close to me . I couldn't help but to squee . So I did .

Dash's POV - I found it adorable when Fluttershy squees . I was here to say that I Like Her. As in,Like Like .

-Fluttershy, I'm here to say that...- I said as my eyes were closed and confidently.

Then,I opened my eyes to see Fluttershy . Everything slowed down . She was was the only thing I could see,Then a white butterfly went to F-Fluttershy's Mane.Oh Sweet Celestia ! What do I do !?

-Um,yes,Dashie- She said gracefully and blushing

My face turned red.

-I-I'm h-here to um...to tell you that I...Er..I...Um..- Said Nervously

-You what , Dashie ?- She said.She noticed me blushing.
-Um,Dashie,Is everything ok ?

I can't stop looking at her...She was so beautiful.She then put her hoof on my shoulder.

-Dashie?-She said

-You know what ? I'm hungry . I lied I flew away quickly

Flutter's POV -
-What was that all about ?- I said to my furry friends

-*Chirps*(I think she likes you) Chirped one of the love birds.

-What? That'll be...too good ...too be true...-I said to them.

-*Squeaks*(Anything can happen if you Believe.) Squeaked The Hamster

-Your right...If it's true...I loved you Dashie,And I'll always will...