Fluttershy's Diary

Me : This will explain on what she thought in the Truth or Dare on the Previous Chapter and her unusual behavior. I'm sorry but this Chapter will be kind of...you know...short.

Dear Diary,

         Yesterday, me and my friends had a fun sleepover. Especially when I was dared to drink that juice. I laughed because I remember when I was a filly that I drank that. I always did. It tastes ridiculous, that's what makes me laugh but it tastes fine to me. And I even laugh harder when I saw Pinkie's Reaction to the taste of it.Reminds me when I prank those ponies who bullied me when I was little...I never told them who did it.And I chose dare...because I don't want any of my friends to know about any of my secrets when I was just little and about...my family. I told them my parents died. Well...unfortunately...they didn't...except for my mom...she died. It made my heart break when she died. I never wanted this to happen. Every day and night I Think of her, it makes me cry. Sometimes the truth hurts. What will you do when you lose the pony you love ?

My father changed when my mom died. He was so depressed. His attitude changed. He turned bad. I didn't know what's good and bad when I was a filly, I followed him. We sometimes had fun with pulling pranks with ponies. My father decided that I will go to Summer Flight Camp. That frightens me because there were a lot of ponies there. My friends don't know that I Fluttershy actually is Great in Flying. I just hide it to everypony so I won't be mobbed by strangers until...well...I met my first crush, Dashie.

She turned out to be a great friend. Her skills in Flying  was awsome and wicked !

I wished I could show her mine...but I thought she might tell it to other ponies so I didn't.

As time went on, I learned the good and the bad. I decided to leave my father's path. I remember that he said that my family was bad. His Great-Great-Great Grand father and her mother was also bad.

I live alone.Well not that alone-alone. I kinda visit Dashie and I live with my animal friends.

I still remember somepony,somepony who was my friend when I was a filly...we used to play together...Swing on the swing...I guess I forgot her name...

Sometimes I even wish I could get Amnesia...

I just hope someday, someday I'll tell them...and they'll accept me for who I was...

                               -Fluttershy